January Dev Q&A Summary

They don’t. Mostly hay. Just in case of this guy - I believe his name was Darius, though that might have been his son - a LOT of hay. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This one looks like he have fed on baby porks to be honest lol

1 Like

Nah, he’s just a Flemish Giant. While he was, before he sadly passed away, the biggest rabbit in the world, he’s still just a Flemish Giant. Put that in google, you’ll see they’re all that big. :stuck_out_tongue:
(But they do eat a lot, that’s for sure. Their babies are as big as the adults of other bunny breeds.)

1 Like

How big was rabbits back in 10.000 BC ?

Ever since I forged Infernus I barely use TDS.

I have no idea, actually. I just tried googling and only got results about a bunny-sized dinosaur, which is something very different and less-cute (because bunny-sized is not enough bunny-ness).

EDIT: To return to topic, I edited the TDS section since only now I noticed that I had written “Mana Shield will be replaced and TDS will gain a new third trait”, which could have been understood as the resurrection remaining and only Mana Shield being replaced by something new. Fixed now.

I tried to google some too, I know that fathers of most animals was bigger back then. Couldnt find too much about rabbits father. Okay, lets return to topic.

I’m slightly confused…is the sliders still there for mobile? I thought it was disabled a while ago.

The sliders are gone. The devs just explained why they removed them and won’t bring them back.

Ugggh… seriously devs? What is there to watch??? It’s going to be 33% slower than before, and gaining brackets was painfully slow before!

@Sheba Thank you for doing this!

Kudos aside… Why was there not an official forum post from devs about this! I missed this until today when I happened into a room on discord in my guild chat and saw a mention about GW being rotated every 3 weeks!!!

Is streaming going to be the new primary means of communicating important infos? Cause it makes me :cry:

Almost forgot…

@Sirrian Hell yeah!! :metal: Finally getting those Raid battles in!! I have been waiting brother! This literally gave me a second wind!! So stoked!!!

:metal: DOOMSTONES!!! :metal:

3 Likes

This was after one cast it is clearly more OP than Dragon Soul and there is a 5 month old thread with over 500 replies asking you to do something about it. Will you be doing anything about it in 3.3 or just nerfing TDS because he is powerful in early game?

TDS is NOT over powered at all in late game. This is after 1 cast from him

2 Likes

I’m curiouser and curiouser about what kind of Beta players gives this kind of feedback.

What…? I’m confused since there is no tds in the first 2 screenshots.

Also you think it’s a good idea to have a troop that damages, explodes and often refuses to die with mana drain immunity? Is it wrong for tds to have a weakness?

I was saying Dawnbringer in arena is clearly more OP than TDS

TDS is losing the resurrection trait which is fine so he will be easy to kill. TDS does a pretty small amount of damage compared to other dragons and generates some mana for other troops he isn’t that OP especially when he loses his resurrection trait.

Ahh thanks for the clarification, although:

1. Dawnbringer is going to be OP in the areana since it is the only thing of mythic class, as such I could say that dawnbringer is fully in line with all other mythics in the areana and as such not OP. This is more about having a mythic class weapon in the areana to start with.

2. Tds is not so much overpowered as an overused, “I do everything” kind of troop. I dread to see how much more usage it would get with mana drain immunity considering the current meta. Personally I hope these 2 trait changes allow for a more focused troop so everyone doesn’t feel like they have to use it.

Also that second pic didn’t show mana gained from the cast, something dawnbringer cannot do, and the other team seems a bit weak for an endplyer team (bone Dragon should have a higher attck)

There are no mythics in Arena. There are troops up to Ultra Rare and weapons up to Legendary.

I’m begging to see more TDS - a troop that’s vulnerable to everything bar Mana Burn and doesn’t do sniping - and less Psion/Famine.

1 Like

I apologise for any confusion with sarcasm, but dawnbringer is considered the first mythic weapon and this is why you need 1 million souls. Second there are lots of troops vulnerable to everything including mana burn, like infernus and Psion and famine and mab… why do you need to see more of tds for that?

(Sorry I use lots of true damage troops if one of them is immune to status please let me know, there are 400 troops I can easily find 3 or 4 others)

Because TDS is easier to deal with and has no nasty passive effects. Which is not true of the other bunch. And it would be a welcome change from Psion/Famine, Anariel/Mab and Silver Fox with everything, that’s what I’m going through now.

TDS does no true damage, anyway:
Amina is immune to Mana Burn
Ancient Golem is Immune to all Status Effects, Devour, Mana Burn
Astral Spirit is immune to Poison Disease and Death Mark
Bat Swarm is Stealthy
Crimson Bat is immune to Poison Disease and Death Mark
Desdemona is Stealthy
Euryali is immune to Devour
Lady Sapphira is immune to Poison Disease and Death Mark
Mist Stalker is Stealthy
Moloch is immune to Burning and Faery Fire
Morthani’s Will is immune to Poison Disease and Death Mark
Nosferatu is immune to Poison Disease and Death Mark
Psion is immune to Silence
Shadow Dragon is immune to Poison
Shadowblade is Stealthy
Spirit Fox is Stealthy
Vampire Lord is immune to Poison Disease and Death Mark
Wolf Knight is immune to Burning and Faery Fire.

1 Like

Sorry I was asking about the infernus, Psion, mab and famine examples. I’m well aware of the undying trait on undead.

My problem with tds is it’s overall general usage for just about everything, since it’s quick to fill, can often refill and does decent damage on cast. Leaving it with a mana drain weakness just gives others another way to counter it.

For end game teams I’ve seen gorgothga, tds, worlbreaker and elmugarim teams. I hate the number of explosions and crazy aoe damage from this.

But please answer this. Why do you need to see more of tds, as opposed to some other troop? I understand about the current metas, but do you need to see them all replaced with tds as opposed to immortal king/ keeper of souls/ gloomleaf/ etc… plenty of legendaries out there we shouldn’t be stuck with 5 or 6.