I've killed the enemy team but the battle won't end

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I expected the battle to end when I killed off the other team. When I killed gorgotha, his summon on death triggered. When I cast infernal king or sheggra, he bugged out and died but is still on the board. After I killed his 4th person, the battle didn’t end. When I make skull matches, I attack nothing. When the AI makes a skull match, an invisible enemy hits me for 21 damage.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Kill the other team with skull spam?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

This fight is a revenge+rival fight. I’m not quitting it until I have assurance that the stats will be fixed immediately afterwards.

I logged into my account on another computer right now and checked the battle log, and it’s showing that I lost this fight 26 minutes ago.

I have to say I am really not a fan of this new system.

This is a known bug with ghost troops, and is currently under investigation.

This just happened to me. I am still in the game, in fact. I wiped out the other team and took no troop losses. Now there is just a Venoxia remaining with 5 health that I cannot target, even with AoEs.

Frustration level: Expert.

They think they have it fixed on Steam. Mobile is still up the creek

1 Like

I am on Steam… dramatic music swells

Since they think they fixed it on PC, should I make a new thread for this? They may think this issue resolved and not still Frogged Up Beyond All Recognition. I would prefer not to, I know they have their hands full right now.

We are aware that PC players are still seeing the issue, we fixed one possible cause but there seems to be a second one that we’re now investigating.

1 Like