I've kidded with the devs about this a few times

You probably won’t believe it, but I’m winning 90% against the Divine meta. The only reason I’m not on the leaderboard right now is that I’m choosing to stay in the arena for faster trophy count.

Simply because you can’t or aren’t doing something doesn’t mean nobody else can do it.

1 Like

I also want to know what team is using to have a 99.9% win ratio with the current META :stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like

Lol…I win against the Divine just fine. Nothing to do with the overall topic. I did say 90% win rate is very common. 99% confuses me. Sorry for trying to seek for knowledge on the forums. :grinning:

Don’t try to walk it back now. You have a habit of believing that everyone who’s doing better than you must be cheating. If the devs have already answered your concerns, then you have no business starting another callout thread, which is what this is and you know it.

1 Like

If someone is cheating, we will ban them. We have the tools available to tell if they are doing so. There’s no reason to start a thread concerning this issue when any of us can be contacted, and we can investigate further.

This thread serves no purpose, and as such, is being closed.

9 Likes