Its been 8 hours, games tab won't work

Wow 8 hours and not a single line of post from the devs.

2 Likes

Where are the located? Right now it might be past their bedtime.

1 Like

They’re in Australia so you’re correct. It’s currently middle of the night there.

2 Likes

But what if the shop tab was bugged?

9 Likes

This.
So much this.

#IP2priorities
:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

So, when the bug kicked in… it wasn’t?

“Ok, Dave. Hear me out.”
“What’s up, Mike?”
“What if we removed the game from the game?”
“What?”
“Yeah! We leave the shop open, right? But we remove everything else from the ‘game’. No more silly distractions. Just the world’s most raw, unadulterated shopping experience.”
“Mike, you’re a genius. Go ahead and implement the necessary changes.”
“Will do, Dave.”
“Oh, and Mike? Tell the rest of the developers they won’t be needed going forward.”

11 Likes

:rofl::joy::laughing::sweat_smile:… so sad…

I assume the bug started at daily reset, which is right at the end of the work day in Australia (6:00 PM).

There was a bug with the Traitstone Pack that lasted for weeks before it was fixed. :man_shrugging: It was priced at 1/6 of the price it should have been, but gave you VIP points for the original cost.

1 Like

If I had a guess, I’d say we should hear something in about 3 hours, maybe 4 when the team who check the forums get in to work. The American team, from what I understand only come to check when the regular Australian team ask them to because of an already known ongoing issue. I’m not saying that is good practice, we desperately do need someone on the forum in another time zone, but that’s how I understand the current situation is set up

2 Likes

How about… reset the game at another time? I don’t dare suggest a test server.

2 Likes

Yes that’d obviously be beneficial and it’s something that’s been asked for numerous times in the past, as well as having off-shift/weekend staff. But none of that has happened.
The fact is that the bug occurred at reset, and it wasn’t addressed because their main team in Australia was off work.

2 Likes

Cross-posting the official thread