It's been... 649 days

Right, thanks for the clarification :+1:

I got all kingdoms to 15 and almost about 285 writs or 1 Imperial deed short of building my 6th kingdom to 16. I have enough books to upgrade 9 more kingdoms to 16, just need more Imperials. Only hurting on brown, finally got my first brown book. Last 6 month, I barely seen an Imperial deed, but I was getting 4-6 per month up to January of this year. Usually, the best strategy for these types of games is to start us slow and then eventually they offer a future update to help speed up the process. If us endgamers max out these kingdoms too fast, our stats would be a lot more higher than the newer players, making it very unbalanced. Since I started to get more level 16 kingdoms, I been farming explore 12 more often and can get between 5-12 troops to gold elite per week. I hit around 360 gold troops (not counting 22 guardian/vault troops that are also gold) One of our guild members got around 500+ and has at least 15 gold elite troops in every kingdom. I am getting close to having 10 gold troops in every kingdom as well. I can see in some future updates in which books and deeds dop more often, because we need to upgrade kingdoms as a req for power levels. But that can take a few years before enough troops are released. Best they keep game balanced until then.