It's been... 649 days

Not endgame at all…no arena’s and only bought the ID offer when it was offered as the daily login…never bough any writs

I have
8 at 13
6 at 14
17 at 15
3 at 16

For those data members

I got all mine to 15 on April 23rd. Then, got Leonis Empire at 16 during this last campaign when it became possible. Of course, this did require many writ crafts & a handful of Imperial deed purchases via the daily offers. IIRC, I’ve gotten 7 so far.

I got my kingdoms to 15 about 3 weeks ago.

What bugs me, that now i have no real ways to get higher teamscore. Only way to get more stats is the new factions and to get kingdom power level to 20. And only every other new faction gives stats and trrops that give power level drop once in a blue moon. Pretty sad.

I admire the persistence of you guys. I stepped down after all magic and attack kingdoms @ lv15

Consider yourself lucky. I have done the daily arena runs since offers began and have only been offered an ID once. I only do that pita mode for the chance at IDs or War Coins. My luck has been abysmal.

2 Likes

I’m going to be 60 this year so i agree if it takes me 17 years i could be dead before i get my kingdoms leveled up .

1 Like

Yea, they really have to do something about it, ppl are running out of time.

I’m not 100% endgame (still have lots of delves to do and classes to max and mythics to obtain) but level 1300+ and playing daily now for 2 years or so after a few years more casual before that. I buy imperials now but I might have passed on a few, and don’t buy colored deeds now that I’m in a guild that does all epic tasks on Monday. I don’t do arena dailiy or grind the event because Arena is brutal. That all for reference; I’m 15 on almost all kingdoms and it sounds like Nov/Dec to finish them all, about the same time I finally finish all delves since I slacked on them for a long time. 3 still at 13, 6 still at 14 so that’s 18 deeds needed.

Could we just add an Imperial Deed to the rewards from World Events?

8 Likes

I only have 3 kingdoms not at 15, and they are all at 14. But I have had enough Imperials to get them all to 15, except that I leveled 3 kingdoms to 16: Ghulvania and Khetar as they are my favorite E12 kingdoms, and Leonis Empire to get that kingdom to Power 24+.

They’ll find a way to increase the flow of Imperial Deeds into the system when we reach a point where a significant number of kingdoms need them for power upgrades for kingdom stars.

Right now, only one kingdom requires Imperial Deeds to max out their available kingdom stars. That’ll change at some point down the line, but not anytime soon if one takes sites like Taransworld and their spoilers to be something close to “the gospel”.

So I’m not holding my breath for it to happen soon. Maybe it’ll be part of whatever significant new game feature happens, perhaps after delves are done and they introduce something new to replace it. Or maybe they’ll go back and alter the rates at which they’re offered in daily deals and the Arena and try to gaslight us on the whole shebang.

Either way, it won’t be a “now” thing or a “soon” thing.

If we had a communication officer who could communicate any such plans that would be grand. In the meantime all that’s left to us is speculation and complaining. What a state of affairs, seriously.

1 Like

And my original comment stands. I would like to have confirmation that yes, they KNOW that at current rates it will take 60 years. It’s actually not a given that any dev is aware of these numbers

1 Like

ofc, it is known to them. they said these resources will be limited and that they will add more ways of getting these. Just check the official news where levels 11-15 were added to the game, as well as another patch, which added 16-20. It was either Salty of Kafka, but they pointed out, that these rates are intentional, and that they will add more ways of obtaining deeds in future.

Since then, they added books of deeds as part of campaign rewards. But i guess that’s not their final word on this subject.

Yes but that was 649 days ago. I rest my case.

In Australia this is called the mushroom policy. Feed em shit and keep em in the dark.

1 Like

Nope… 649 days ago was the introduction of deeds.

12th August 2020 so… 302 days ago, books of deeds were introduced

And
20th October 2020 so… 233 days ago, books of deeds started to be a part of campaign rewards track.

So… looking at the development pace. I wouldn’t expect any change in deeds avaibility sooner than in next 100 days (~3-4 months)

Again that doesn’t touch the imperial deeds at all, but touches whole deed system. I also wouldn’t expect any way of farming ID directly in future… if anything, i’d expect writs to become farmable/forgable items in future.

3 Likes

I was wondering if you have tryed to calculate any other times on things like today is class trials how long does it take to get a class to 100%?? Since i started they added so many. My steam timer says I’ve spent over 5000 hours on this game and that seems like alot . Of course I some times leave it up while i’m doing other stuff at home but still it is a never finish type of game.

Taken from discord:

So, to get one class from 0-100, it would take 14-42 hours.

1 Like

5050 XP to champ level 100 - each level takes 1 xp more than the previous. That could be as “little” as 2525 pvp fights (or any other battle that gives 2 xp) or 5050 1xp battles, ignoring xp offers or class events. How long that takes depends on how much you play, there’s no cap on how fast you can progress.

Class events can give you a boost there - the rewards are meh (145 class xp only), but if you’re buying shop tiers, there’s a lot more there.

Yep. Devs don’t want anyone to “finish” it and move on, they want us playing until they turn the servers off.

1 Like