It seems to me that based on the current state of the forums, new content is needed sooner rather than later

Hey guys, I’m definitely here and reading everything you have to say. We are really lucky to have such a passionate and good natured community, honestly you guys are pretty great. You all have a lot of suggestions and some of these we take on board, and others we don’t.

A big reality of game dev is of course time. Especially lately with the saga of our server migration, we have understandably had to focus on getting the game stable so it can be played above all else. Now that this is settling down the team is focusing on new things we can bring to the game as well as ways to improve what we already have.

One big thing that we are currently working on getting finished as soon as possible is the sync of the PC/Mobile and console content, so console players are no longer behind. This may not be new content for PC/Mobile players, but it’s something extremely important to everyone that would rather sit back with a console and smash out some gems.

However, the good news is since the servers are holding out we can get started on all the things we’ve wanted to bring to you. We don’t have a release date for Guild Wars yet as we don’t know how long it will take to finish, once we are further along we will update you on our progress and intentions, but right now there is a lot of work to be done and not a lot to be said. In addition to Guild Wars, in the near future we are planning on adding another avenue of communication which will enable us to show you previews of up coming events, cards and changes, while also letting you talk to us. We are hoping that this will be informative about our up coming plans as well as a fun way to show off new content and talk with you.

(PS, I’ll let people know about the weekly colour feedback. We have our next several weeks already planned but after that we might sit down and shuffle things around.)

16 Likes