Is this the worst all faction team yet?

For point of reference, I’ve only just now finished delve 120, which means I’ve still got 4 Free sigils to use thanks to Ravens.

And yet, I’m still top 40% of scores on XBox, so most haven’t even bothered with this event. I’m not a dev, so I don’t know if these results are typical. I’m just pointing out my observations. And that I’m not qualified to make intelligent decisions.

Rngeesus may hate Blue Mana users, but Rngeesus is not on my side because he hates Idiots too. Forgive me, gotta try to use these sigils before they expire. Only 1 hour to midnight, and I’m fixin to turn into a pumpkin.

Edit: Finished at top 30% with half hour to go, skipping most rooms along the way.

And I realize I used the Rngeesus reference 10 weeks ago during that equally dreadful faction event, but a lot of custodians recycle their materials. And I’m just an old Orc stereotype. It’s true, it’s true. For the Horde.

Finished it out of spite using 13 potions of power, hoard level 149, 50% faction bonus + pet, 2x Dementicore and 2x Lyrasza. This was the least fun I’ve ever had doing a pure faction team and I regret the time I spent on it. Five hours of attempts before RNG finally let me finish. Devs, please. Don’t do this again. This was awful.

6 Likes

There’s been no comment from Devs re the health issue with the Tuesday event and I’m not seeing one about this joke faction atm. It’s not looking promising in that regard.

In other words, once the $$$ came in from leaderboards and then leaderboards plus potions, that was the end of fair play. The corporate guys are not interested in anything other than the ‘bottom line’ and I would guess that has been increasing event on event.

It’s clear to me that the faction events are getting harder, the team synergies are worse and its all about spending more gems or $$ to complete them. As someone that does not do the events to faction 500, I’m definitely noticing that with Frostfire Keep. Hoard at 240 and it’s still not happening because of troop random abilities and lower stats. I think its a 300 hoard job.

I didn’t put myself through the latest one past faction 200 and won’t even try it thereafter.

The only way this changes is if people reduce their expenditure for specific events, and I guess that didn’t happen either.

Also, yellow deeds arrived the day after…

3 Likes