Is the server down?

It is playable for me but I am logged in

Stuck in the hero loading screen and I don’t ev n use my hero…

A possible workaround for tablet/pc. (Works for me, at least.)

When the game gets stuck at Loading Hero, try temporarily switching off the wifi.
With Steam, doing this can be a bit trickier as you have to keep the window in focus.

North America/Hawaii and I am having the same problem. I was fine with my iPad2 until it crashed and I grabbed my android and it stuck at the hero loading screen and it started pegging my android’s processors. So I thought it might be a android issue and restarted my iPad2 and it had the same problem. I think the login servers are broken, perhaps? People who are in without restarting their game seem to be unaffected.

Turning off my connection to my home wifi and restarting Gems worked on my iPhone. This won’t be an option on my desktop or iPad unfortunately :frowning: Thanks for the tip @dhjl!

Waiting…waiting…

8 Likes

Or kick in the background :-))).

Can confirm. The workaround worked on iPhone 6 Plus. Turned off wifi and restarted game. Got in and turned wifi back on.

hahaha… :joy: Is that you @Macawi ?:joy:

The trick worked. Turn off the wifi and back on a few times while loading the screen and you get in.

Hey! I think I’ve sparred you once or twice in PVP. Anyway, your suggestion worked! On my Android, I turned off wi-fi and it loaded the rest of my profile and I’m in and playing. I can’t do it on my ipad because I don’t have a secondary means of connecting to the internet.

Didn’t work for me. Turned it off and got a ‘no connection’ notice. North America; still can’t log in.

I went offline on steam also, still wouldn’t load for me.

1 Like

Sorry, I was mistaken about that.

That’s ok, I appreciate ya trying :slight_smile: Hopefully a dev will appear soon and let us know something ,so we can stop twiddling our thumbs.

1 Like

I got new Informations from the Secret Agency of Krystara :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

So bad that it is actually good. :slight_smile:

I turned off the wifi on my phone and loaded the game using my cellular network and I got in. I even got in on my ipad using my phone as a personal hotspot. After doing all that, I still couldn’t get in on either device using the otherwise working wifi in my house.

I just got in on PC.

Sláva už to jede,ale ztratil jsem a mnozí další dost času.

Glory be to just keep going, but I lost and many others enough time.