[Investigating] The emperor is nowhere to be found

To answer the question of checking general chat, yes we’ve checked. The Switch community is really small so we have a pretty good pulse on things and no one has reported getting it.

But we really shouldn’t have to continually beg the devs to confirm that a card is there that they say is there…but here we are

3 Likes

@OminousGMan seems to be active currently maybe he can confirm if it was skipped or added as announced

I think I sort of see what might have happened there. They copied the old event announcement from PC/Mobile, which included the part about The Emperor being available in the Vault:

They probably didn’t even read through it, meaning they didn’t notice that the announced loot table and the hidden loot table are out of sync.

Just a somewhat educated guess. I wonder how this is going to get handled, if this is correct players will have wasted a huge amount of keys chasing an absent rabbit the past month. I seem to recall some official statement from not too long ago that the release announcement can safely be trusted.

1 Like

Oh man, it seems like poor Switch users get nothing but punished. At what point does it make sense to just eat the sunken cost and change to a different platform? It can’t be worth being the forgotten stepchild of the GoW community.

1 Like

It shows that this is being investigated but still no response yet from the devs. Also can confirm another 1ks spent with still no Emperor.

Nobody in my guild has pulled it, some of use are on 800 keys so far. We all have pulled the sun and heart of rage, and a bunch of other reports say the same thing. On Switch.

Roxie, a pplayer in my sister guild “The golden oldies” pulled 2 with 322 keys for the 1st copy and just 30 more for the 2nd emperor copy yesterday 19/4/22 on the Nintendo switch platform. So it’s for sure out there in the vault now guys

2 Likes

LOL Don’t feel bad, I STILL haven’t gotten any of the new gnomes yet! LOL