[Investigating] Queen Moonclaw never summons more than 9 Skulls

Platform, device version and operating system: PC

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Queen Moonclaw’s spell reads “Create 9 Skulls, boosted by Green Allies and Enemies. Summon a random Gnoll.” However, regardless of the number of Green Allies and Enemies on the board, Moonclaw never summons more than 9 Skulls.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I assume this started when she released, I only just started experimenting with her.

Steps to make it happen again
Cast Queen Moonclaw’s spell. Most prevalent in a battle where all allies and enemies are Green.

5 Likes

It is the bonus that is wrong. It is creating bonus skulls based on blue enemies

Slower video.

Screenshot_60

Here us a screenshot showing the bonus not increasing correctly from green enemies.

Screenshot_61

And here is one from with more blue.

5 Likes

I’ve deleted all posts that do not add information to the bug report. Off-topic posts aren’t permitted in the bug report section and I’ll be enforcing that policy more strictly from now on in an effort to stop this from continuining to happen on bug reports and allow us to address bug reports more efficiently without having to wade through irrelevancy.

I’ve reported this bug to the team.

6 Likes

Bumping this as I found this bug is still in effect while testing a different issue and it is not on the known issues list and this report is months old now. Her text says she boosts off Green troops (allies and enemies), but her boost ratio preview and spell effect actually boost of Blue troops (allies and enemies).

7 Likes

Same here

Bonus showing with blue troops above.

Before Cast

After Cast

7 starting + (9 spell + 7 bonus) confirming it isnt just visually incorrect.

@Mithran Good catch. I guess I should have used the troop more.

6 Likes

Verrry odd, we’re investigating it as it looks like it should be working in the code but from the screenshots it’s obviously not.

1 Like