[INVESTIGATING] Guild chat unavailable (during Tower week!)

I laughed out loud reading this and scared my cat. Just thought you should know. :rofl:

8 Likes

im mean if the ban us for that its hypocrite to think we are not angry af, its a god damn online game not a solo game

Everyone gets a chat ban. Global I donā€™t care! Guild chat is needed for the folks that do not do discord. Nutty to say the least!

1 Like

Before I read the rest of your comment, this part reminded me about the old Oprah meme. Sorry, I couldnā€™t resist.

gowmeme

2 Likes

Ok that is not funny anymore. This is Tower of Doom week after all. We need our guild chat.
A whole (our time) day of downtime is not acceptable. I mean:

• Iā€™m a systems administrator as well and would never ever do a scheduled maintenance task during the only timeframe where the system is needed. (You had a couple of weeks to do whatever you did).
  • Considering this, Iā€™ll let my users know in front when this SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE WORK takes place. I was told afterwards that there was some kind of notification a hour in front, but really? I did not received this and I log in very frequently.
  • This event is designed to encourage in guild communications and this week we made at least some progress, I guess a couple of tower of doom events worth of education are now void. Thank you a lot for this.

I was very calm in my bug report because I was under the impression to report something that get fixed very soon. Iā€™m usually not happy if my users tell me whatā€™s broken when I already know it. But really whatā€™s wrong with you: donā€™t you monitor your game 24/7 all the time? This is one of the most unprofessional admin accidents Iā€™ve ever seen.

I expect at least something like:
ā€œWe know its broken (borken for real admins), we are working on it and keep you UPDATED.ā€

Man! I mean really?

LART!

9 Likes

the worst its they are dead on the subject since 2:00 am, OMG YOU GUYS HAD 12H TO AT LEAST SAY SORRY, no tweet, no sorry, im disgusted that those guys are the same who did terraria

1 Like

On Xbox, and still no chat

There is a fix on the way but unfortunately it will be in the next update which will be next week since that is the optimal time since itā€™s wars week. Here is 25 gems for any trouble you and your guild mates may have encountered. Sorry for that :joy:

2 Likes

This is what you get when you have incompetent employees and trash customer service.

Its actually pretty funny how pathetic they have become since 4.7

Donā€™t forget to say thank you for your 50 gems :joy:

4 Likes

I know itā€™s not the same as having chat, but our guild uses the excellent Taransworld Tower of Doom map.

Just putting that out there, in case there are guilds that donā€™t know about it and could benefit from it.

8 Likes

little news at least, an agent just puted my feedback about the chat being gone for the entire day on each console as an INCIDENT, at this rate in a couple days its gonna be wwiii

I just connected to chat on Xboxā€¦not saying it will last, but itā€™s up now.

Itā€™s back on PCs, too.

We have pushed some fixes, please restart your devices and let us know if you still canā€™t access chat.

1 Like

i reported it, our guild use chat 428 and the chat just got a massive 20m rollback, everything got erased

How can you explain such a delay ? Sorry but you seriously need a monitoring and a backup dev to react when this is the night/WE in Australia. On the other part of the Earth, this is DAY time. We are customers like Australians, isnā€™t it ?

2 Likes

Working since this morning (AEST), down again after daily reset

Still no Chat on ps4 (ps5) after restart and daily reset.

Edit: Not all Accounts have this problem, but its still thereā€¦

Working on Android after daily reset.
Some of the chat from yesterday has been erased :confused::roll_eyes:

Still not working on Xbox after reset, please fix it Devsā€¦

Edit: Working again for now, but this is Gems so anything can happen. I wont hold my breath.

Edit 2: Down Again. This will be my last post on this subject, devs clearly donā€™t know what there doing.

3 Likes