Information about bans

I happen to like Arena, per se. Still I find that Arena events aren’t worth the trouble. The bottom line doesn’t even compare to a Vault event’s.

And that’s the entire problem.

I think @Jerry_the_skunk’s point (correct me if I’m wrong) was that some individuals take time away from work or family in order to play the vault event for extended periods of time. Which is fine, if that’s feasible for you, but it’s also important to watch out for gaming addiction and beware of how much gaming is impeding on real world activities. :smile:

6 Likes

When they were actually having these events every ~6 weeks, fairly regularly, sure. But now that they’re hoarding them like they’re a precious metal it makes more sense to go hard when they actually give them to us. It honestly looks like (reading between the lines of Kafka’s post) that they’ll start to be more like 4 times a year going forward. It’s no wonder people want to go all out now that TPTB have created this scarcity.

3 Likes

Since I’m usually busy (working) on 98% of the vault weekends, I took a few days off for the event that was meant to be in January. The one that has been skipped. So I asked again for a few days off for the next weekend, which got denied. The event got rescheduled again. And this weekend I’ll not be able to play much as well as I’ll be working all 3 days again. According to what was said here earlier, that is some kind of gaming addiction … :thinking:

1 Like

If I worked 3 jobs, then I would definitely not play any games, as there would be no time left for them at all

They trying to avoid frustration when is about vault events but don’t care when they throw every event at the same time at us in the beginning of the year.

3 Likes

I’d say screw real-world activities. I’m a responsible person, but life is the same. Nothing’s different, live, work, pay taxes, and then die. For me, no matter what real world activity is going down, it still boils down to nothing being guaranteed except death and taxes (even the future of Vault events not being guaranteed :sweat_smile:). I’d rather enjoy my addiction, whether it’s GoW or something else.

Couldn’t agree more, but they keep shooting themselves in the foot because look how this information is being handled, for Pete’s sake. They buried the information about the Vault Event in this thread about bans. They want to bury the reason for us having the Vault fiasco, (“Vaultgate” :joy:). Even if it’s not intentional, it looks like that to me. If it’s not important news to some, it is important news to others, especially a person like me who wants to bulk up on much-needed resources, or whatever the benefits are.

Man, please, what is this? :angry::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Solution

Vault week - just do it, people will be happier and you may get more custom back.

I was so freaking fedup of the Battlecrasher and that stupid troop that webbed you as well, all at the same time as other stuff. Could it have been made any worse?

It’s not going to end well this, forcing extra grind on players (even for F2p), they will get overawed/overwhelmed and just quit. Is it not logical to make it easier for those that pay too? Why make it more torture even if you pay.

Just put a week’s vault into the schedule and I’m sure the playerbase (1000’s) on Discord will feel that is at least something from this PR nightmare, and FUN removal stuff that continues to grow and take players from the game.

2 Likes

agreed, give us a week vault. put this to bed and move on to the next big bug :rofl:

3 Likes

Simple math does not seem to work here so let’s try to make it visual.

January vault event was taken away, we’ll call that Vault A.

Now we get an extra event this week to make up for problems, we’ll call it Vault X.

The next scheduled one was next week but is getting moved, we’ll call that Vault B.

And then one after that which would have been late March/early April still exists, lets call it Vault C.

So with the new schedule we get Vault X this weekend, Vault B in 2 weeks and Vault C end of March/early April.

Where the heck is Vault A?!?!

It was clearly removed as the shop offers weren’t turned off because your team thinks we’re all stupid. Stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes and just admit that we’re not getting anything extra here.

8 Likes

@Kafka @Bramble

Unfortunately the recent reschedule of the vault event just had the same impact as the infamous ban in December. Several players of our guild left the game totally and those that have been punished by you earlier aren’t able to play this weekend, so this vault event has been wasted and should be taken out of the regular schedule, just like it didn’t happen.

Therefore I’m asking you, when will the vault events for January, February, March and December (ban) take place? Please tell us the exact schedule for all 4 vault events.

Thank you.

1 Like

So?

Happened to me too several times way before Christmas that Vault weekends hit bad weekends for me. Surely also happened to others way before.
Noone cares. :wink: And noone has to care.
Personal matters. Not “public” matters. You’ll always find some random unable to play due to more important reasons like work, family, friends, “sUpErBoWl, Ui uI Ui…”, etc. - Deal with it. Nothing special about it.

If you didn’t notice by now: They can’t tell “you” the exact schedules, because they don’t even have one right now. They plan ahead maybe a few weeks and that’s it, you can see those plans in gamefiles, snatched f.e. on taransworld. You should be aware of the fact that our beloved devs routinely make mistakes and if they do they tend do go radio silent and “ignore it”. And by then the Vault weekend either can take place because it isn’t interfering with some other events they refuse to run it with simultaneously - or it will get postponed further.

1 Like

Leider benötigt das Gnom Event noch Verbesserungen:

1.) In 6 Paloozas ist nicht Einmal ein Musikgnom erschienen !
Dafür kamen Seelengnome in solchen Massen das hier ein wenig mehr Balance nötig wäre.

2.) Üblicherweise macht man ja dieses Event mit einem One Hit Team.
Diesmal jedoch warteten gleich 2 böse Überraschungen:

a: Der neue Dragonitgnom beschwöhrt nach seinem Ableben eine Dragonette !

b: Eine Mimiktruhe erscheint und man steht mit seinem Lowlevel Team Gnomen gegenüber
 die Allesammt Level 150 haben !

Vielleicht überdenkt ihr diese Punkte noch einmal.
Viele liebe Grüße aus Deutschland:
Carlo Magno

Ohhhhh Yeah!!!

5 Likes
  • band gnomes don’t have a guarantee to appear.
  • the amount of soul gnomes is nothing “new”.
  • respawning of a dragonette can’t happen on explore 1.
  • select another team before playing playing a mimic match.

weil einfach einfach einfach ist.

3 Likes

This is unfortunately intentional and was announced as nerf a long time ago, verse gnomes have a highly reduced chance to show up during Palooza. It is unclear whether this also applies to cursed gnomes and dragonite gnomes.

I can confirm now that the next Vault event will be on the weekend of March 3rd

20 Likes

great news thank you.

So currently we’re scheduled to having 1 per month (1 in Feb, 1 in March & 1 in April) where normally there would have only been 1 per every 6 weeks, so one of those months wouldn’t have had one.

Then from there we’re going back to our regular 6 week schedule (pending the possibility of slight variations due to clashing events).

If you’re still not happy with this, please explain why in more detail so I can properly represent your concerns, otherwise, while I know people still aren’t happy about the whole situation, I think we’ve done what we can to address this at this stage and we do need to close this out at some point and just taking feedback under advisement for any future incidents like this.

^ Text is hard to convey tone, so just a disclaimer, I do genuinely care about conveying your criticism and concerns, but I do need more to continue this discussion at this point, I’m not trying to say this in a mean way, I’m just trying to communicate where we’re at on the status of this.

We have people saying we’re lying about an extra vault weekend - but that’s really not helpful or very descriptive or communicative, if you think we’re having a miscommunication I need more information, because I do want to help address this properly.

I do understand you were expecting a Vault event in January, if that’s what this is about, understood already, but if there’s more to it yeah, more information please!

5 Likes

The reason is that you are forgetting January and December in your calculations. It looks nice when you put it like “1 in Feb, 1 in March & 1 in April”, because then yes, it looks nice, 3 instead of 2 over 12 weeks/3 months. But you’re forgetting the 10 weeks break between the one in December (2 Dec) and another one - 10 Feb, which would be 17 Feb, i.e. 11 weeks, if the community didn’t complain their butts off for weeks now. So, in the eyes of many, February, March and April Vaults being so close together means that we are now getting even for the 10 weeks of interval between December Vault and February Vault, bringing the average interval back to 5-6-7 weeks between Vault events, that is to the typical schedule. Don’t feel surprised that people don’t see this Feb event as “extra”, but as a replacement for the cancelled January vault. When you look at past schedule, not just for the months that are to come, this Vault doesn’t feel or look extra. That’s why we’re still asking “where is the extra”. Is this clearer now?

20 Likes