Information about bans

Following 6-week pattern this year’s Vault events should’ve looked something like this:

Jan 13 - for all practical purposes pushed to Feb 10 (and aptly renamed “extra”)
Feb 24 - pushed to Mar 3
Apr 7 - looks to be pushed to Apr 21

Snipping the following from Now In Chests: Kris Krinkle thread

From players’ perspective it is quite clear that we’re roughly on expected normal number and there simply is nothing that players might call or consider as “extra event”.
All this “you had you extra vault event” narrative hinges on the sole supporting point that scheduled January event was never there and we - the players - simply imagined it.
You might have more success pushing this story if you hadn’t been so sloppy and careless and actually removed Vault Weekend Flash Offer that came along with it. Again, for all practical purposes as players see it - it was originally there, it got cancelled leaving us one behind pattern, it got then reinstated as “extra” bringing us back to pattern.

As for me personally, extra vault weekend sounded too good to be true from the get-go (especially, considering generous and kingly compensation that unfairly banned players received [that’s me being sarcastic, by the way]) and I sorts of expected it to fizzle out eventually. Mucking about and around it is the annoying thing.
Just grow a pair and say it to our faces.

17 Likes