Information about bans

So currently we’re scheduled to having 1 per month (1 in Feb, 1 in March & 1 in April) where normally there would have only been 1 per every 6 weeks, so one of those months wouldn’t have had one.

Then from there we’re going back to our regular 6 week schedule (pending the possibility of slight variations due to clashing events).

If you’re still not happy with this, please explain why in more detail so I can properly represent your concerns, otherwise, while I know people still aren’t happy about the whole situation, I think we’ve done what we can to address this at this stage and we do need to close this out at some point and just taking feedback under advisement for any future incidents like this.

^ Text is hard to convey tone, so just a disclaimer, I do genuinely care about conveying your criticism and concerns, but I do need more to continue this discussion at this point, I’m not trying to say this in a mean way, I’m just trying to communicate where we’re at on the status of this.

We have people saying we’re lying about an extra vault weekend - but that’s really not helpful or very descriptive or communicative, if you think we’re having a miscommunication I need more information, because I do want to help address this properly.

I do understand you were expecting a Vault event in January, if that’s what this is about, understood already, but if there’s more to it yeah, more information please!

5 Likes