Information about bans

If you’ve gone and pulled unannounced information from unfinalised game data you’re basically asking me to address something that isn’t going to happen, it may as well not exist.

I could write anything in the schedule and it won’t mean anything until we announce it as finished. I could write absolutely ridiculous stuff in there and it would mean nothing.

It’s exactly like complaining unannounced Troops aren’t balanced or they’re using the same Troop art as an existing Troop - because they’re not finished or announced.

There was not going to be a Vault event in january at all, now there is going to be one between now and when the next one IS actually scheduled so it is an extra Vault event.

If you’re someone who goes looking for unfinished spoilers you need to take it with a grain of salt because nothing you find in the unannounced game data is set in stone until we announce it is. So it’s a bit weird to complain about it.

Of course, if you want to complain about the compensation or about the fact that there was such a long time planned between Vault events, THAT makes sense. But complaining about something that literally wasn’t going to happen because you pulled a Work In Progress event schedule that wasn’t completed or announced anywhere doesn’t make any sense.

I can’t work with feedback about something that we never mentioned, promised or displayed in game at all.

9 Likes