Incorrect Legends Reborn

Hello Adventurers,

Just letting you know that an Adana Legends Reborn has accidentally set itself up to release earlier than intended.

We will be releasing a fix for this but it will most likely not make it out in time for Weekly Reset.

If anyone does purchase from the event, the purchase should be included when the event properly releases later this month.

EDIT: Any progress should be saved as well.

8 Likes

yeah it has been shown in the game tab as 'incoming in: XX days" for a month already, if you’d ever played the game you would know

8 Likes

Why not just leave it how it is?

2 Likes

Adana is getting a story rewrite and update to the conversation system, that we’d like to line up with this event.

5 Likes

I purchased the pet and upgraded the gem pet, so are you saying that it will be on my account when you decide to release it? Because I am not putting in a ticket when it isn’t my issue.

3 Likes

Any Progress or Rewards earned should not be lost.

Pet should still be on your account even if the release date has changed.

5 Likes

We are currently deploying the server files out now. Players may get a server error if caught in a battle while it’s going out due to Arcane Cores in the battle.

Players may need to restart the game.

3 Likes

Not surprised on another mistake, they pile up in recent times. :>

But surprised someone is actually quickly working on it, good job. What happened here? That’s unusual. Isn’t reset time normally “noone in the office”- time with noone able to respond?

15 Likes

You are so fast! The event has disappeared

1 Like

[quote="Nimhain]
accidentally[/quote]

Every f*****g week it’s a problem/accident…
The game is free, but it is possible to pay. For players who use this service and who indirectly pay you, your quality of service is 0. Players who don’t pay have the same quality (if we can use that word) but don’t invest.

“should be”

Even here it’s poker, you try, if it works nobody will see anything

You do a lot of things and evolve the game a lot, but we don’t have a single week without problems. Sometimes it’s really no consequences for the players but it’s a reflect of an unfinished job.

10 Likes

That’s actually an interesting point, the standard handling is to continue as if everything is working perfectly fine, no matter how terrible the game experience is for players. There’s one exception, if an issue somehow interferes with monetization, by allowing players to gain something they aren’t supposed to without paying up, a fix is around faster than you can say “yay!”.

So… what was the real issue this time? Did the new pets already show up in pet rescues and they couldn’t figure out how to disable that without shutting down Legends Reborn?

7 Likes

It is a guessing point, but I doubt those pets were in the “ready to find”- pool already. Normally ‘the players’ have to check up with bot data of Gary and previously also Hawx after a legends reborn ended and a certain waittime is over and then remind and beg about the pets that seemingly haven’t been added to be found f.e. through pvp pet gnomes.

But @Nimhain isn’t as much “talk around things” like @Jeto & @Kafka normally are - until both their “statements are proven as ‘false information’”…
Also the pets of this early legends reborn would be already listed under “unowned” tab, right?

But the interesting thing again is that certain scenarios can be fixed, and I might say, rather quickly, without much lamenting. Would be awesome if that somehow became a trend - following another trend of not wetting the bed each week at least once…

1 Like

They were listed. Their bonuses are still active in case you manage to obtain one. And apparently they still show up on your shoulder if you put one there.

Not again! Each time I’m taking some days off of work for a special event on this game, the event gets delayed or cancelled. Usually it’s a vault event, but Legends Reborn is probably more important to me in the current state of the/my game (progress) …

With work weeks up to 80+ hours sometimes, this game used to be the perfect fit to get some “relaxing time” every now and then. Even with hours of grind each day. But only if the events really do happen as announced (in-game, not 3rd party).

Not to mention that the pets have been in the game for a few weeks about 2 months ago already, before they have been removed.

2 Likes

The 37 starry pets (one per kingdom) were added en masse ~11 weeks ago.

To be frank, no one cares about the story rewrite.

But if the pet bonuses stay for those people who managed to play early and are not obtainable for those who didn’t get to play yet, the ones who have them have an unfair advantage.

The Adana LR ha been postponed and postponed - are you sure you’re even going to manage to finish the rewrite in 3 weeks? Because we aren’t.

3 Likes

As far as I can tell, they assume most of their staff will do voluntary overtime. Rather than choosing a more sensible reset time. Or having a proper roster.

Sigh. Small studios.

1 Like

This is a strangely passive way of putting it. It didn’t schedule itself; this was human error.

8 Likes

But they’re not from Adana and they’re not boosting troops like Tesla or TINA-9000 and the related kingdom of Adana.

The Legend Reborn pets from Adana do though. And they’ve been added before starry pets already but also have been removed by now …

1 Like

@Nimhain Thank you for posting this.
Sorry about the negativity, your clear and continued communication is appreciated!

2 Likes