Impervious troops

Because of the mayhem in guild wars at the moment with devour and death mark could we please, pretty please, have more impervious troops added? With multiple colours…

Devour and death mark are not so much the issue it’s not having enough impervious troops. Today for example there is only 3 blue impervious troops and who really wants to use war sphinx? :thinking:

3 Likes

I think we need more summoner troops. Who actually summon useful troops

3 Likes

There are a number of blue ‘warded’ troops you could use too.

1 Like

They’re probably working on that as sir Gwayne was added but summoners can be devoured and death mark killed. :weary:

1 Like

True but they give you a better chance of getting more troops and pulling it off.

I know there are warded troops but they only help with death mark not devour. If not impervious they should add more indigestiable troops

2 Likes

Agree - rock troll is the only with that trait I think.

2 Likes

I wonder if they forgot about that trait :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Banana. Yep I think they may have.

:grin:

im also interested in indigestible troops…

4 Likes

Not when Kerberos can be up in one turn and devours your summoner

3 Likes

This happened to me this morning, the joys :smile:

2 Likes

Is it just me or the AI code is to prioritize devour the troop you most don’t want devoured? :stuck_out_tongue:

Like yesterday, enemy kerberos casted 3 times and all those 3 targetted to my Aby who was the only non-impervious in my team. Failed the first two cast, he finally ate my Aby. I thought it was just a random, but then it happened again today, kerby ate my Aby yet again. Haha.

1 Like

It’s not just kerberos being able to get filled in one turn. Its kerberos always going for the summoner first. And no decent summoner has any kind of protection trait.

2 Likes

Yes it does always go for Abby, maybe it’s because she is a base mythic?

Happened to me during my Paragon fight. Kerberos/GS/FG/Kerberos AI got a lucky cascade filled both Kerberos’ and devoured my summoner and drainer. With the extra attack he killed my Khorvash with 2 skull matches and I was down to an Astral Spirit vs 2 extra buffed Kerberos, a Forest Guardian and a Giant Spider all undamaged.

1 Like

I doubt it because there was another 2 mythic in my team. I think he coded specifically to target summoner or non-impervious one if there’s one in your team. I might be wrong but I learn from my mistake: I won’t bother bringing non-impervious troops against Kerby. I’ll just skull spam him to death. :grin:

Sounds like a good idea haha. If you had two other mythics then it does seem that the AI knows which troop has impervious :confused:

Corrupt Sorceress has Warded.

I think she is a decent summoner in the scheme of things.

1 Like

It protect against Death mark, not devour.

1 Like