Impervious troops

But she is not even a decent troop. Creates red gems randomly, that can end up giving a turn the the opponent, does nothing else, and summons 2 troops you wouldn’t use in the first place.

Yes but Don mentioned any type of protection trait.

Anointed One is an excellent front troop, Don.

3 Likes

Not in my book. I try to utilize a big number of different troops, and i never find any use for anointed one. Not saying its a total trash of a troop, but he is not my idea of a good troop. I would rather put in a good troop then a troop that can summon Anointed.
To add to It, brown and purple (sorceress colors) are found on kerberos too. Kerberos is a reliable summoner and a great troop. Is anyone ever going to pick sorceress instead of Kerb? Impervious wouldn’t even make her a better troop.
So i stand with what i said - there are no decent summoners with any protection traits.

2 Likes

Well void portal is the only summoner with impervious trait. Sadly, he need 12 souls to summon a random daemon, which makes you need to bring a soul producer. And none of soul producer in game has impervious. Only Avina and Dark Troll has warded but again, it doesn’t protect them from devour.

And speaking of void portal, I had a nightmare where it got ganged by 3 foxes 2 weeks ago. Even when it has zero mana, foxes always target it. It died. I worried so much about death knight, I brought all impervious+warded deck. I ended up lose a troop to a true damage. :frowning:

1 Like

You should try:

Anointed One
Hellcat
Alchemist
Death Knell

:grin:

1 Like

Have to disagree with you there, i had good experiences using her. For me 9 is the magic number where gem spawners become more use-than harmful. Especially paired with other troops that put reds on the board or profit from reds. Additionally her summoned Annointed One also tends to work well in those teams.
She is a staple for me on brown days as my brown teams tend to rely on red gems as well. So i would definitely put her in the “decent” basket, but for me Deathmark isn’t really much of a problem, i would love her much more if she was protected from Devour instead.

That said, there clearly aren’t nearly enough decent protected summoners out there, so adding more could definitely improve the game.

Add a giant spider to those three and War Sphinx works very well. Won all battles with this group and only lost spider at Paragon due to Deathknight trait. Every four match heals Behemoth and Spider as well as draining stats off enemy troops. So yes, being able to change the board and re-cast with spider to repeat makes War Sphinx a very useful troop.

2 Likes

Anointed One
Alchemist
Green Seer
Hellcat

2 Likes