Idea for new troop/class trait

Personally I think the former case is fairer - the trait would protect the troop from being directly targeted by a shuffle, but you can still work around it via indirect shuffling of other troops.

Of course, this means that fixed shufflers (War Goat, Harpy Eagle) are effectively blocked if the first/last troop is sticky. But at least it doesn’t block essentially ALL shufflers outright. (Again, imagine a hypothetical summoner with Stealthy and Sticky)

It seems you’re being very defensive because people aren’t accepting your idea as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Here is just one example of the same thing being suggested, this one was four years ago back in 2019: Suggestions from a seasoned player - #4 by EmperorIng

And I’m sure it’s not a problem for you because you have “spent many, many hours playing the game”, but I’m thinking about those who haven’t and will be disadvantaged by a power that you only want because it benefits you.

I would also point out that it is not necessary for me (or anyone else) to provide other ideas simply to be allowed to object to your suggestions.

Finally, it also seems that you are determined to get the last word in, so please enjoy it with my blessing as I will not be commenting further on this.