I seem to be stuck in bonestorm!

@pinoking
I had that issue today as well, starting with a pet rescue in which a bonestorm wasn’t even used. But the thing is: It happened to me before as well. If support can’t help you, lemme tell you that it’ll fix itself automatically once event skulls are no longer a thing. You can try fixing it manually by turning event skulls off, though it’s not a guaranteed fix. But yeah, this bug has occured to me before - twice actually - and it was always during event skull time. Once the skulls were normal again, the wannabe-bonestorm disappeared along with them.

It’s a bug I love and hate at the same time - it sure made all the Stryx pet rescues super-easy, though. I usually struggle with the last battle and the two Heronaths in there, but the bug led to me winning that battle twice now without any issues at all.:grinning: As I don’t do PVP/Raid/anything but explore and pet rescue, I’m not really bothered by it anyway, though - but I understand that you are.

Others noticed it during Cinco De Mayo as well, though it was also thought to be a mistake because of the Doomskulls being added at the same time. Here’s a link. I can assure you: The Doomskull issue persisted, the endless Bonestorm thing ended for me when the Cinco De Mayo skull disappeared again.

1 Like