I like playing GoW with scripts

Thanks for the calm and rather friendly replies everyone!
Especially Jonathan and CanyonSurfer for calling out the macro effect of bots on the games’ income and YouCanCallMeFather for noting that it would be unfair for other players when they compete with such an account in PvP or events.

I started out this game for the mental challenge of writing a script and keep improving on it, but I have come to really like the game, so I started a new, third account (Fluiyt In Bot-Rehab :sweat_smile:) a few days ago on which i’m casually crawling and enjoying the full grindy experience :slight_smile:

9 Likes

So this is kind of tangent. I play GoW on the Switch. I started playing GoW like a week after it came out on Switch. After like 3 weeks in, I met a few players that were above lvl 1k in global chat. I am wondering is it possible to get to 1k lvl within a month time without cheating? At this point in time, it has been over a month since I’ve played and I’m not even close. However, It has been just the last 2 or 3 weeks that I have played a lot of pvp (just enough to get to tier 1). I’m still new and I’m still learning the nuances to the game.

It is possible, yes, if you play extensively (like 8-9 hours/day, high exp modes like warlord 4 explores) and get all exp bonuses (ring of wonders, guild bonuses, deathknight armor, vip level etc).

Your ban is the increase of my joy. Knowing the developers are keeping the honest people safe from cheaters is a wonderful feeling. Thank you. Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Jesus christ…

“So I was speeding down the road and I got pulled over and got a ticket. Well, do you think maybe the local government could just allow me to speed in the future?”