I just had a concerning thought about guild trophies

barely anyone I know outside of the game plays and apart from 1 person they don’t play enough to be in a top 10 guild. this would be a bit less concerning if I wasn’t the only person that could kick… it would be nice if I could set what powers I want certain ranks to have…

I knew it’s your cat, you mentioned that in some avatar explaining thread along with additional pictures of him :slight_smile:

Same was thought when I was learning to use a keyboard. .

1 Like

Now that’s not a bad idea. I don’t know how feasible this is from a development perspective, so I can’t make any guarantees, but I’ll mention it to the devs and see what they think.

1 Like

Don’t you think that if others could kick, then someone could infiltrate your ranks and eventually kick everyone out. That would hurt your guild much more then a few hundred of trophies.

1 Like

It’s really annoying that only the leader can kick/demote. There should be one more rank between leader and Sentinel that allows for this.

well I’d only let 2s do it… and logic would say a 2 would only be able to kick a 3-5 so I doubt it would be too much of a setback my whole guild is in a community. if someone really wants to invest weeks worth of time and give us trophies to temporarily jar the guild… seems like a lot of effort… but yea crap like this will happen in mmos… due to the single player nature of this game though theres far less drama.

also if i could let 2 kick… I’d be much more selective than just going wow you got a ton of trophies, rank 2 for you!!!

Don’t know how much you know about this, but an update of the whole guild system is set for 2.1 version (4 months from now if I’m not wrong). They plan to change a lot of stuff, guild tasks and trophies for start, but don’t about other things. You can open a thread of featured requests and suggest this part about kicking.

Oh that’s why I got promoted so fast.

And yeah if you can’t let people set their rights maybe just change which rights each level has. This way you can have a few trusted folks who can keep an eye on things as if they were the owner in the event that something bad does happen.

I’ve already decided that if ranks are changed drastically enough come 2.1, some rank swapping may be in order. Like making Rank 2 an MVP of the week exclusive tier or something.

I’d love to be able to reward my guild members with ranks for their hard work, atm it’s just “nice job, keep up the good work. *promote*

1 Like

For everyone who said that sabotaging another Guild wouldn’t be desirable or effective…

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

it would be trophies the person could earn for their real guild but retreating is pretty fast… you’d be able to lose trophies much faster than 1 could gain em.

First they should fix this Ghost Member Problem we are only 29 but Guild says 30/30

yeah for PC then Console 1 Year ~.~

It would be nice if the game actually used the xbox friends feature, it’s there for a reason. At least let us see what their gamer tag is.

Our guild has an inactive leader. Fortunately we have two Rank 2 members who are active.

I’d like a system where members get auto-kicked after a month of inactivity, with rank rises for the rest if top ranks are left vacant. Guilds are not quite social enough in this game to leave it up to the players.

You can send a mail to devs. After two weeks of inactivity, they will be okay to switch the guildmaster with another member.