I Believe I Can Fly

In honor of this event… one of the most beautiful videos on youtube…

I always imagine it from the Sloth’s perspective… this was probably the most amazing day of his entire life. Years from now, he’ll be telling his little sloth grandchildren about the day a mysterious magical force lifted him high in the air and in a matter of seconds he flew across a vast distance.

11 Likes

Haha id love to spend a lazy Sunday with some sloths

A Buffalo is an animal that lives in Africa & Asia (two main varieties).
A Bison is an animal that lives in North America.

Early Europeans who came to North America encountered Bison, and called them Buffalo because the animals are somewhat similar (horns, graze in herds, generally same size & color). But they are distinct animals, and to call Bison “Buffalo” is just wrong.

Like calling Native Americans “Indians” - it’s still very common, but it’s a ridiculous mis-application of language. “Indians” are from India. “Buffalo” are from Africa & Asia.

6 Likes

Christopher Columbus is to thank for that.

3 Likes

We need an Arcane traitstone pack sale so we can bison more.

2 Likes

You’re a nerd. :smiley:

Scarlett is sharpening her sword and looking forward to wing night.

Tell that to UNESCO: Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump World Heritage Site | Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump

Droppin’ the knowledge bombs, broseph.

Did you intentionally ignore that he was only setting up a joke to ram him with knowledge?

Thats awesome :beers:

Poor little Winged Bison calves, Manticore loves them, like a human loves Coca Cola. :smiley:

2 Likes

They’ll rot your teeth. :smiling_imp:

1 Like