Wind Beneath My Wings

Originally published at: Wind Beneath My Wings – Gems of War

New Invasion Troop: Ixchel

Ixchel will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Wind Archer

Wind Archer will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Nimbus Bow

This week it will be available in both the Invasion shop, and in the Soulforge.

3 Likes

FIRST birds and christmas week YAYA

3 Likes

Mercy Christmas, everyone! :christmas_tree::santa:t2:

11 Likes

Stryx! <3

10 chars…

1 Like

The Bluebird of Happiness makes an appearance in GoW . . .

1 Like

New birbs are welcome, Suncrest is shaping itself into a fine kingdom. Unlike a certain other kingdom with cows and doggos…

Regarding the upgrades Nimbus Bow is nearly perfect, “Create x Gems” upgrades are fine for these weapons as long as said upgrades create the same gems the weapon already creates. The Lightstorm upgrade works great with Taloca’s Spell.

If i can ask for any change it would be the “Silence the first enemy” upgrade being exchanged for a “Dispel all enemies” upgrade, because it makes the Scatter damage mechanics of the Stryxes more reliable and then the weapon would be truly perfect for such teams.

3 Likes

More Stryx is nice, but these are still pretty weak. Until we get some decent birds, this kingdom will stay sad.

Maybe if it exploded gems… but destroy 5? That’s kind of useless.

By the way, how do you spell “Ixchel”? Like ['ish-chel] or ['iks-chel]?

1 Like

But it has true damage for a small investiment of 11 manas. I personally don’t like the gems destruction and exploding gems doesn’t seems fitting. If it would transform a gem color into Yellow it would help the kingdom a lot.

Ixchel could have a “Knock an enemy down” as small addition into her spell or some other effect fitting to her spell name.

Gesundheit!

I don’t see another place to post this, so: Thank you for making this week’s Battlecrasher a RED troop to help us with killing red troops as well as the intended glory assist. :hugs:

5 Likes