How will the Devs handle the missing Devil drops since Tuesday reset?

• Ninja fix, pretend it was ‘working as intended’ all along
  • Claim that they adjusted drop rates for balance/economy reasons
  • Admit their mistake, apologize, and make up for it

0 voters

Additional guesses welcome, keep informing non-forum users about this company’s practices either way.
:blush: :vulcan_salute:
#Don’tForgetWeavergate

4 Likes

Blame the Arachnaean Weaver.

Devs will do nothing, they will remain silent until the end of the event

7 Likes

Fix until friday… But will surely Bork something on the new faction.

“We said daily reset, but not which day. Checkmate, nerds.”

23 Likes

Where’s the option “Add a flash offer each day containing Devil for half the usual cost”?

6 Likes

I know, you know, everyone knows they DON’T care.

3 Likes

Missed the most obvious one indeed!
:man_facepalming: :stuck_out_tongue: :vulcan_salute:
#WeavergateMeetsDevilgate

5 Likes

devs won’t fix anything cause it would be a benefit for players…GAP fix was on the next day :wink:

2 Likes

I love this game but the people running it really need to stop these constant problems. They probably made a lot of money yesterday from campaign passes and 1 day later and there’s a new issue. Please show us you care about this game as much as we do #workingasintended #weavergate

4 Likes

4th option: this “bug” or “misinformation” is intentional, so we target our rage on this issue and don’t talk more about #weavergate.
All is of course working as intended…

3 Likes

Probably be on Halloween vacation, and acknowledge the mishap after returning to work on some Monday. Then compensate with 50 gems coz that’s what we would have missed after a rigorous grind.

I still want to hold optimism, but it is growing thinner by the day.

4 Likes

I hesitate to take part in this because whatever fiction we come up with won’t be actually sadder than the eventual truth.

7 Likes

As I said when weavergate came about…

We have still not received ANY compensation for 11+ weeks of bugged potions.

4 Likes

How about: offer The Devil in the soulforge for a generous sum of 800 diamonds?

2 Likes

Nah, half off - only 400 per copy.

2 Likes

In reality, they should do the right thing and give you 2 copies posted to your mailbox for everyday this fiasco continues. We still continue to invest money in the game despite the pure incompetence shown (i know i do), but those straws are about to break my back. Listen to your customers, or you can go the same route as other businesses who have failed to listen.

4 Likes

It would make sense if they just changed the weapon recipe to use 1 copy of the devil and not consume it of course.
Still a poor show, but an easy quick ‘fix’

4 Likes

And here I was, enjoying the innovation of the Soul Harvest, looking forward to them maybe doing the same for other holidays in the future, and then BOOM : hard-cap

okay, well, if it’s two a day, that’s still fine, I guess. Less fun, completely destroys any reason to grind and increase their engagement metrics but no one needs hundreds of these things so :man_shrugging: I guess if they don’t want me to be on the hunt all day like I would have been…

Now, since the cap isn’t resetting, it’s clear no one will be able to get Trick and Treat until (IF?) they fix this, which ruins the entire event. Sucks all the fun of that final carrot out of Krystara.

:crossed_fingers: this wasn’t the plan all along — to get hopes high, pull out the rug, and then offer the “solution” of Well, we realize you’re disappointed, but never fear, Team-Adventurer-People! we have made a generous Flash Offer where you can now Buy the weapon for a low-low fee of $50!

15 Likes

Assuming the can figure out how to reset it year to year we could have it by 10/2023 :man_shrugging: good enough right?