How will the Devs handle the missing Devil drops since Tuesday reset?

They will do … absolutly nothing. They don’t even read us in those forums anymore. Just a ghost presence.

And this is why they can’t be arsed to fix anything. It has to impact the bottom line before they are “forced” to care. (Forced by their bosses…the people who actually decide their workload.)

1 Like

Use up vault keys on 11/29 to look for three copies of The Devil, I suppose… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Tough luck, due to an intentional change that won’t get communicated The Devil will only show up in the vault 4 weeks after the end of the current campaign, 1/24/2022.

i think the devil has nothing to do with campaign pass, you are right for the magician though.
but anyway: getting more copies of the devil (with that drop rate and all), you will need a ton of vk to get them and the time to play all these battles.
New Tarot Card: The Devil
The Devil will release with the start of the Soul Harvest Event. For the next week, players will have a chance to earn him by defeating The Flesh Horror battlecrasher.

He will appear in the Vault, 3-4 weeks after the Soul Harvest event ends.

only 4 more hours until they get to the office…

Hey now, that’s not fair. I’m sure on page 187 of their company policy from 2013 there is a phrase that could potentially be perceived to mean the devil maybe might stop spawning after day 1. It’s our fault for not reading it, really.

5 Likes

There’s currently almost 100 VOTES on this poll, devs. I didn’t even realize there were that many active forum users.

1 Like

Maybe most of the votes are from the Devs :thinking:

I have been grinding for it for about 90 mins and I had no idea it wasn’t dropping until I came on here. I know it is said ad nauseam, but I tire of having to go to a website and look through random posts to find out about bugs, scoring, news, game mechanics, etc. This isn’t some RPG where there is mystery and figuring out how things work is fun. It’s a match 3 game and there shouldn’t be ANY hidden ambiguity at all

11 Likes

They’ll most likely just say how super efficient some of us have been in finding 2 devils and because of that they had to adjust the drop rate of devil to 0, but only the fastest players (about 1% of the player base) are affected by this nerf… But they will let us all have those 2 devils we already found… Enjoy.

18 Likes

What ever the devs do to redeem themselves it better be good, because it’s getting way to frequent. The last delve was a mess then Archaen weaver now this, let’s see how they mange to waste our time next.

1 Like

:point_up_2::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe you forgot this one
Put the devil in the forge for 1/2 his diamond value

4 Likes

They won’t fix it and pretend it’s working as intended.

Unless it affects purchases in the Store (aka the economy), it won’t get fixed.

If it doesn’t affect the cash flow, it gets put on the backburner and treated as if it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Im willing to bet they just gonna sell it for dollar but with slightly more discount

Admit their mistake, apologize, and make up for it

I never would have picked this option but I’m happy to be wrong and the devs did the right thing for once.

Unironically it is usually option C…

but at least 50% of the time in a way that nobody is happy with (limiting cupability, under compensating, not addressing the underlying issue, etc).

1 Like

Especially when there are several forum posts and surveys highlighting the issue :wink:

Still up in the air whether weekend players will be able to get enough copies to catch up with the week-long drops, but seems unlikely based on their current claims/stance
:sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

Glad to admit I was wrong. Now I hope the bug will be fixed soon.

1 Like

this will be a great solution to the problem