How much gold are your hard pvp battles?

My current offense team is 8,149 and my defense team is 8,239.

Edit, next game:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not the console versionā€¦ What were your hard battles worth previously?

Whoops! Didnā€™t read the topic. Sorry, didnā€™t realize this was for console only. Iā€™ll see myself out.

2 Likes

Your input is appreciated but the console version may be differentā€¦

GoW has alot of anti player stuff going on where effort is punished and accidentially giving gow your whole paypal contents is ā€¦ nvmā€¦still not rewarding.

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies. It seems like upper level players are getting a lot less gold. Almost half as much :frowning:
The devs are all busy enjoying the Melbourne cup holiday so weā€™ll have to wait before we hear back.

1 Like

@Sirrian @Nimhain
Could one of you look into the fact why very high power teams, like in the mid 8000s power get so much less gold since the last patch?

thank you for this thread, now im not so happy about reaching lv500 soon :cry:

Xbox - 1,200 - 1,800 gold in Ranked PVP for the hard fight almost every time.

My team power is only around 4800 I believe. I use celestial armor. Iā€™m level 100.

I donā€™t understand what youā€™re saying. I win most of my battles against better troops and always choose the one that gives you the most gold, using looping troops gives you board control which is essential imo or youā€™re doomed! Rewards vary between 1500 - 4500

wow, it looks like level is such a bad thing :fearful: