How much gold are your hard pvp battles?

7557 team rating for me, and these are my opponents right now

My current battles

Edit: Level 472

This is a screen grab from a video I uploaded to Facebook. Gold was 1750 to start with. I’ll see if I can show the team, I started recording around 2 minutes into the battle though.

Here’s the blurry shot before showing the team in full.

Please post your level with your gold stats or screenshots. It looks like it may be the discrepancy of gold earned between players. TY!

I went through a period last week where I was getting 2-4.5 k for every battle. I played all afternoon and chose the hardest battle every game and accumulated around 300,000 gold and managed to level up 6 kingdoms to maximum. All magic and attack bonuses gained as some were level 9 already . Happy days!

I have 800-1200, differs now and then.

Also something between 800-1200. Level 270ish, hard battles are rated around 6800-7000.

When the PvP patch first arrived I was getting average hard matches at the 1500+ range, then I levelled my 11 kingdom to level 10, got the third trait for Queen Mab and saw my gold generation plummet, now about 7700 rating and can only get about 900 average.

Wish I could remove levels from my kingdoms. Definitely choosing not to level my final 3 up.

1 Like

Level 350 On Xbox - My power is around 7000

I generally see between 600-800 for all fights, with the last one occasionally being 1200+, usually a rival or revenge fight.

Edit - I just saw a 1,200 in the 3rd slot, with no rival/revenge. So yeah.

1756 pre battle.

Post battle. 4176

Damn, I run about 2200 a battle regardless of difficulty. :frowning:

4500 gold

@Dan_ozzzy189

What level are you? I haven’t seen that much gold from pvp since the update.

Er, 385 or so. Dragon armour, vip level 3
I only ever play the hardest battles, usually get 1500-4000

1 Like

Thanks for your reply! @Dan_ozzzy189

@Sirrian @Alpheon
It looks like higher level players earn less… This seems completely backwards. What other game gives less rewards as you level up or progress?

I’ve seen a person in my battle log that lost when invading me and then won on their second try. I lost more points from the defend loss than I earned from the defend win! It’s much easier to win an invade than successfully defend. Anyone that plays the game would know this. The invader has every advantage.

4 Likes

I’m rank 900 and hardest option is usually 700-1000, but I’ve been noticing that it is higher lately. Did they buff it?

Maybe… I did have one battle worth slightly over 1000 gold today. That is the highest I have seen since the update.

No problem, glad to help.

1 Like