How much did you have to throw out to try get Monolith to Mythic?

It took my 150event keys to get this guy to mythic. Two dropped per 50keys. Some RNG went my way at last lol

On topic: first 50 event keys got me one DM, next 50 event keys got me three (!)… took about 300 event keys to get the six of them… and I think I got about the same IKs…

@esslee I have talked to a couple other top clans about joining them when a slot opens up. But just saying hey so you know who I am or in case your guild is looking for another space to fill.

50 keys for 3 monolith. Haven’t had luck like that for a while now. Not gonna push my luck anymore though.

tossed another 310 event keys last week

making in total 760 event keys but no abynissia :S i wonder what are the odds, this is probably still normal outcome

Sorry to hear. I do say the chance to pull a Mythic is about 1 in a 1000 from gem/event keys. It is a normal outcome, but I would also have said that it would had been a normal outcome if you got it out of the 760 event keys that you spent.

1 Like

I’m surprised that no one in the thread pulled the Mythic from event keys.

I ended up opening around 300 total, as I decided I like Dark Monolith enough that I wanted to get it to Mythic.

1 Like

2 of my guild mates pulled mythic last week, out of the randomness, neither of them were actually hunting it as far as i know xD

rng happens :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont loose the hope, next time in x months blighted has an event ill have some keys prepared

1 Like

That is typical, getting a Mythic when one aint hunting or thinking of it…lol

1 Like

and typical is to notice all the cases of it! (while not noticing the countless players who try to loot it with no luck but suffering in silence)

1 Like

I make records of my event pulls and spent almost 550 keys. I never got dark monolith to mythic, just 5. Here are my records for dark monolith and infernal king. Spent over 54000 glory to get more event keys. I got 6 infernal kings and 5 dark monoliths. Too bad that wasn’t reversed.
keys mono infern
0 0 3
50 0 5
100 1 5
150 1 5
200 2 5
250 3 5
300 4 6
350 4 8
400 5 8
450 5 8
500 5 9