How much did you have to throw out to try get Monolith to Mythic?

Wow… That’s rough…

I think you mean working as intended.

RNG why do you hate us so?

Stopped when I got one (but got two in that pack) at 150 keys. If we need every troop, including the base mythics, maxed out to get ten kingdom stars when becomes possible, it is more than likely we will need the more than the number of troops that are currently available in this kingdom. Meaning another event will have to happen before it is even possible, meaning you’d have another chance to get it then. Until then, maybe glory and gem keys will drop another 1 or 2 in the interim. And if the mythic is required and you don’t have it, you’d be screwed either way. And if we don’t need the mythic, then I don’t really even need this legendary at all, because I have the mythic.

2 Likes

Just for Stats:
150 Keys
3 Monoliths
0 Abyssia
Didn’t think to watch for IK.

1 Like

Infernal King is one of 5 Legendaries I still don’t have…

How are you guys getting so many event keys? Are you paying for them?

Im an a top guild. We complete all the guild tasks + multiple legendary tasks.

What are legendary tasks?

My guild is ranked 112

Nobody is going to like me - but I got it with today’s event keys from one of our guilds task completes.

I tend to use them immediately unless I know something yummy that I want is coming in a week or so.

Legendary tasks are tasks that cost 1.000.000 gold and guild can do them after they complete all colors of tasks.

Oh thanks, wish I was in a guild like that.

Well how much trophies/gold/seals do you earn in a week usualy?

1 Like

I used 50 event keys and didn’t get one. Then a while later I spent gems to open 10 event chests and was lucky enough to get 2 Dark Monolith.

3 Likes

trophies: 500+
gold: 350k+
seals: 1,500

1 Like

450 event chests:

IK x 11
Monolith x 7
Abynissia x 0

3 Likes

Not bad, Anna. Wish you got an Aby tho. :frowning:

I had about 25-30 event keys saved up for the legendary. I spent them all, but didn’t get him. Then I spent 675 gems to get 50 event keys, and got 3 copies of him. I’m not going to spend any more, though. I’m saving my gems for Friday.

1 Like

Pretty good run I would say. :slight_smile:

You meet the requirements of almost any of the top guilds

Went bananas and spent rest of my event keys. Never learn!
So about 300 event keys to get Monolith to mythic for me.

1 Like