How gems of war is still on the wrong road

Your post was inevitable, interestingly enough,check down a couple of posts later.

Guy comes out attacking me first line (sorry I entered an appropriate thread and made an appropriate comment?), goes on to use double-speak, double-standards and basically foolishness to say, “Don’t like the game? Who cares You SuX I’m BeST Leave I go NoW”

Okay so I reply to that, blown away (you can see the posts for yourself).

Thing that gets me most though?

That post the guy put has 9 likes.

The people of which (who liked) are quickly becoming obvious will be here ‘regardless’ of how the game goes or does or anything.

I wanted to see if those decent people are still around who were outraged at the update a few weeks ago, looks like a losing battle though.

I’ll give it another week before I …‘lose faith’, lol…

(long story short, yeah you seem to have been correct, as with most games, but I honestly wanted to see Gems potential played out instead of it becoming a mobile cash-grab for kids etc…)

Uggh! So you are saying we must endure your inane ramblings for another week?

Of all the times to not be banned for a week…

Sheesh

8 Likes

Self promote much? Oh, no, of course not. How silly of me to even wonder.

Made me literally lol! :joy:

And if you asked nicely I could probably pull some strings and get @lyya to give you a nostalgic one week ban for ol Times sake!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

LOL

Umm…you DO realize you just took all that time to someone who isn’t going to EVER see your responses, isn’t EVER going to read your other posts and won’t be back to these forums because he shut off all notifications?

If you’d actually read his post the ONLY reason he responded was because he had forgotten to turn off his notifications and came back to do so.

So yes as a reader I’ve learned the all-important lesson that your blinders are so narrow you felt the need to counter-attack empty air in your attempts to promote your view. I do indeed feel lucky that I was able to get a hearty laugh out of the preening exercise you displayed…to no one.

4 Likes

I don’t hide that most of my posts that address ‘attack-mode’ people are there for others (bystanders) to see how people communicate and how ego-battles play out, lol…

You’re almost always in attack-mode you can see right here how much you enjoy ‘gloating’ over people lol,

anyways whatever I don’t mean to insult you with this but yeah, I always take posting in a ‘forum thread’ as just that,

– posting in a thread that tons of people will read and in a forum with multitudes of members online which has bazillions of people –

The idea is to let your ideas (for better or worse), be read and seen by bazillions of people out there, regardless if the ‘one person you’re replying’ to cares or not.

It’s intersting to note I’m often-times attacked as ‘egotistical’ yet seem to be in the minority of realizing all this forum posting is for the benefit of the majority,
not ‘myself’ and myself alone,

lol…

but anyways keep up the good work lol…

What the heck?

I literally finished off that post to him that I was doing it – For Others to See – ,

yet you attack me with that??

LOL !!! hilarious

After you’re done all your insults what part of
" So again folks, to the lucky few reading this, take your lessons, remember them well ! "

Ah my fault, anyways, seems I’m forgetting while you are yourself so ‘narrowminded’ that you seriously think I’m doing this for myself,
the reality is… well what the ‘reality’ is I already mentioned in my other super-long (lol) post…

that part about one of the most important lessons in my life learned by paying attention to ego-battles playing out in forums…

So no, when I say things like ‘hey forum readers pay attention to this/that etc’ it’s not sarcasm or trying to be funny…

anyways I gotta stop replying to you you’re just playing off making me feel like I have to defend myself,

you do what you do keep up the good work lol,

And muting this one too…

Merry Christmas!