How did Guild #4 get so high so fast?

Every week you can play around 25 matches with double trophies. Then you reach number 1 in PvP and for the rest of the week it’s just 1 trophy per match. I am not accusing or even insinuating, but I wonder how much fun it is to play super fast 3 minute games just to reach as many trophies as possible. Not my cup of tea anyway.

This is possible, I have earned over 400 trophies from PVP this week, and not even playing every day. 30 times this would be 12000+

Yeah its totally possible, but, to find 29 people willing to do so every week is kinda harder. More when your recruitment post only have 2 applications since… Ever. Or at least on this forums.

By retreating a few games (that currently not even cost a dime) you can stay at low ranks indefinitely enjoying 2T per battle and possibly even weaker opponents. As invading brings a pretty wide variety of opponents one can just back out of any game where the opponent is evolved or the board is unfavorable – and only fight the pushover teams. If the aim is the trophy count that is the straightforward way to do it.

Unless the devs made some changes I’m unaware.

On a different tack, is that kind of mininmg any worse than fighting the same challenge over and over for TS or whatever else?

IMO if a guild has a clear aim it’s actually easier to fill. Ours lost 6-7 people just this week because it keeps a medium ground. Probably looks way too casual to people who want to be in top 10 (we’ll drop out soon as others climb faster), and too demanding to others who just linger on passively waiting miracle.

Sure, filling a dozen guilds with grinders is unlikely but a few known shall attract all of them.

Then apparently I misunderstood you post. My apologies about the misunderstanding…

Though if you don’t think it is the truth, then why would you post something like that in a topic with posts that are already pretty far fetched regarding doubt about the possibility of a fair way for Anonymous to achieve what they have achieved in the past few weeks?

BTW, this is just me being curious, it is not intended as a snide comment!

Are you really gonna make me write the same thing for a third time good Sir?

No it isn’t, but I don’t like and do either.

Leader’s just sharing his add meds :slight_smile: I could do with some nootropics!

Hey folks, I think this thread has run its course… happy for y’all to continue the discussion about trophy accumulation in another thread, but wanted to just move away from any implied impropriety for the Anonymous guild.

FYI - we took a good look at the data regarding this - we have reports generated for any guilds/individuals who jump up rankings very quickly. Nothing looked out of place at all. High numbers, yes, and a couple of things that we’ll continue to keep an eye on, but as of today, it appears to us that what we have here is a group of well-coordinated adventurers working very hard together towards a common goal.

17 Likes