[Hotfix planned] Event shops are blank and weekly Glory troop not offered

Clearly not an issue everywhere.

So perhaps helpful to know which regions it is working on?

I have closed and reopen numerous times and the shop is still blank…I do not want to uninstall and reinstall.

The issues are definitely server based. Just started working in the Midwest, USA.

Confirmed, mine shows now as well - and I didn’t need to restart. I collected a tribute and both shops are populated correctly.

worked for me just now on Steam in Mid-Atlantic US (was not working 2 hours ago on Android in same region)

Oh tysm Kafka and devs for the fast response to this issue. My apologies for being frustrated earlier, but i do love playing this game and with my guilld just that much. Ty :heart:

3 Likes

Working for me now too; no restart needed.

+1; and much appreciated that there was CX and dev support at weekly reset to jump on breaking issues quickly.

1 Like

Works here in north Tx

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam/PC
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Rewards Tab in the Shop is Missing, Unable to purchase new troop with glory. Rebooted game and still nothing, Downloaded new content from Steam Oct 21 2:29 AM PST

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
1st Time
Steps to make it happen again

Same issue here on an android device. “Weekly Event” tab is missing and therefore unable to obtain the new troop as advertised upon login.

I have a blank screen in the World Event shop tab and cannot purchase any tiers. Several in my guild have the same problem

Same here. Using an android device.

@Kafka Might also want to merge this topic into the recent huge bug topic which you have created.

1 Like

Done, thanks I hadn’t seen this one yet

1 Like

Platform, device version and operating system:

iOS but have confirmed with guildmates it affects other platforms

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

I was expecting to be able to buy tiers but the shop is blank like the WE shop was yesterday.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Never before

Steps to make it happen again

I’ve force closed the app but the issue persists.

1 Like

I’ve just changed the title of this thread to make it hopefully easier for people to find.

This will be fixed in the hotfix we’re hoping to release in the next week.

У меня тоже не работает сейчас магазин в событии фракции.

Хотел пройти до последнего уровня (500). Но не могу купить попытки. В сдедующий раз придётся начинать всё с начала :pensive: