Hot Headed

HOT HEADED

New Guide Troop: Deathclaw

Deathclaw will be available in the Journey Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

Please note the Pathfinder trait is a unique Trait, this means the Trait cannot be stacked with itself, and only one Troop with the Pathfinder trait will apply its bonus in a Journey Event.

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Flaming Skeleton

The Flaming Skeleton will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Bloodkeeper

This week it will be available in both the Journey shop, and in the Soulforge.

3 Likes

Thanks. When will the May update be released?

They don’t like giving out dates. It could be any time during this month, there’s no set time. My money’s on week of the 16th though.

3 Likes

here we go its may 1st and now people want the update.

1 Like

He ask when will happens. Seems ok to ask it

Never given answer for the “Journey miles achievement”:

All have to be completed in a single event as it stands :smiling_face_with_tear:

Why is the weapon gold medalled in the screenshot? Future update?

1 Like

That is not a sword. That is barely a dagger. Maybe it’s the perspective in the drawing? It looks so short… like it could fit in my kitchen drawer for utensils. I have spatulas longer than that thing.

Because the “medalled” is part of the background and they use the same background for all in game items (troops, weapons, pets). I wouldn’t read any into it, it’s been like that a long time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The loot table this week for event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Draakulis (see *1), The Gray King (see *1), The Gemini (see *2)
3.2% 1 Crimson Bat, Dullahan, The Flesh Horror, The Ghost Queen, Umberwolf
12% 1 Avina, Carmella, Morthani’s Will, Nosferatu, Sanguinia, Van Kane, Vlad the Unsated, Werebat, Werewolf
21.6% 1 Dark Priestess, Flaming Skeleton, Flesh Horror, Grave Knight, Vargouille
21.6% 2 Banshee, Bat Swarm, Corpse Mare, Dread Steed, Vampire Lord
21.49% 3 Ghoul, Villager, Wraith, Zombie

*1: Possibly only Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
*2: On Friday, Saturday, Sunday, if at all.

It doesn’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chest behavior is largely undefined when the newly released mythic troop falls into a kingdom week, anything can happen. Going by the official Game Guides for mythic troops and the in-game ads, exclusivity doesn’t apply, meaning Draakulis, The Gray King and The Gemini are all supposed to show up Friday to Sunday inclusive. Going by a past Zhul’kari week, the entry post of this thread might get edited later this week to claim something entirely different. This doesn’t trigger any forum notifications, so it may take clairvoyant levels of attention to become aware of it.

As general advice for any day past Thursday, make sure that the troop you are looking for has already been found in event chests by another player. There have been multiple occasions in the past where Infinity Plus Two has refused to refund or compensate event keys wasted on incorrect or misleading event chests.

14 Likes

Thank you for stepping in to provide clarity where even the devs refuse to tread. If they could condescend to spend half as much effort looking out for the community’s best interests like this, we’d have a lot fewer people soured on this game.

1 Like

I liked the loot boxed.