Hopes for Campaign 2?

Lol, I actually don’t think that’s a terrible idea.

I’d be interested to see 1-hour-long, consumable Potions that work in all non-leaderboard events. I think a big draw card of the free Campaign is the bonus stats, which can help with completing harder Delves – and these consumables could tie into the same kind of motivation.

More broadly, I kind of think I’d like these Tasks and rewards to appear as a big, monthly ‘Achievement Board’ grid that can be completed at any time of your choosing. This could allow for harder Tasks, and reminds me of the achievements for Risk of Rain 2 and FORCED Showdown – two games I like that I think could be valuable for GoW to draw from in terms of game modes, incentives, replayability.

Off-topic wish:
  • E.g. Off-topic, but I kind of wish, although perhaps with a different reward system not tied to Kingdom Power, Delves would incorporate more creative and powerful room buffs and debuffs for beating certain rooms, like in FORCED Showdown. As you go along, you collect buffs like:

• “Gain 1 mana for every 25% Health missing when entering card phase”

• “Allied Troops gain a 10% boost to all stats for every Troop missing when entering a new room.”
    • Full list: Battle Rules - Official Forced Showdown Wiki

• Some more GoW-like options could be:

• “Summon a random [Generator/Striker] at the start of Battle, if there’s a space available”

• All allied troops gain the Razor Armor trait

Realistically, though, I get that that would be unlikely, given the extra development time required and the amount already spent on the current system. Like you, though, a half-Orc can dream :')

Yes please, tbh, although admittedly probably hard to come up with and implement in a balanced way in a World Event. Lots of dreaming here.

Ideally for me there wouldn’t be another Campaign Mythic for round 2, given the extra Diamond strain to catch up for non-Elite Pass players (amidst all the other strains like new Weapons and e.g. Doomed Weapons for newer players, which are astronomically and imo unfairly high). Don’t really have a solution for that from my end atm, though.

I’m sure many people would like to see the removal of Tasks requiring resource spending, and I’d probably support Please do not force us to do Arena/Treasure Maps unless the rewards are buffed too. It would probably be worthwhile for the community to come up with suggestions for the Tasks they would like to see, to bring something to the table.

3 Likes