Honor system infos and rewards

First day (patch release) i got 7 and the next day 3 and then unlocked respected 1

I assumed it was 10 for every respected rank since lot of people told me they only needed 10 for each rank but now i see it’s not same numbers for everyone.

Didin’t count how much i needed from respected 1 to respected 2. I know i got more then 14 now and still no respected 3

Would be more simple if the devs could let us see the progress but in another way if it’s broken we can’t argue with them since we got no idea lol

1 Like

Now we know the real reason for not showing us total honor points anywhere… because it’s all FUBAR.

2 Likes

It took me 14 points to get to Resoected I as well. I know that all 14 came from guildmates because I have not been on global chat at all. It appears that one or more of Four’s theories may be correct

Do your remember how many days you have been working on respected 3?

I’d rather assume that it’s working as intended and that they opted to not show the total because that number might make players unhappy. Like when going down, in case there really is a decay involved.

1 Like

Yeah 3 days, didin’t check today so maybe 4

Hi. Just an update on some numbers.

Just reached Exemplary III. I received 91 Honors since becoming Exemplary until this level up. I am expecting it will take much more than this to reach Revered.

Definitely seems to require more Honors per level of each rank.

It is somewhat confusing when you reach level II of each rank and get a popup saying “You’re HALFWAY to becoming … Honorable/Exemplary/Revered.” though, unless there are other hidden factors to consider.
As it stands this message appears to only signify that you have lit up half the things on the shield, nothing to do with the number of Honors needed in total for completion. Could be wrong though.

Will post again with the number of Honors it took to get from Exemplary III to Revered when I get there.

3 Likes

I have a theory that honor points don’t carry over once you “level up”.
I think that’s why so many folks are getting mixed results maybe? They’re counting every single honor and the math doesn’t add up.
I also imagine. There are those who figured this out way before me. And are possibly using this info to gain Honor levels quickly.
“Don’t hate the player, hate the game” - I guess. :person_shrugging:

Anyway, I’ll try to keep track to we how many I need for level 3. I was Honor 1 for at least 2 days so I feel like I was really close to 2 already. Being in global is definitely the most efficient legit way to get honor though. Since I don’t think any of this came from ranked PvP since I haven’t done ranked PvP this week.

1 Like

Congratulations @Bernice! She would never brag about it. So I’m happy to brag for her. :wink:

(First one??)

15 Likes

Congrats!!! Any calendar rewards?

2 Likes

Grats @Bernice :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll ask her later for it when she’s over me embarrassing her like this. :zipper_mouth_face: @Rickygervais

2 Likes

That’s probably the best theory I heard so far

1 Like

Cool! Congrats to her. Does pet come mythic?

1 Like

That might be an additional factor. It took me much more than 10 honor to get the very first level up though, so it can’t be the only one.

I don’t think that 20 pts. is correct to go from Exemplary l to 2. It’s been three days since my last “rank up” and I know I’ve gotten at least 40 pts. during that time. Perhaps it’s a bug.
But that’s just a guesstimate. I will start taking note from here on out.

@Rickygervais

@Fleg

There’s no way to know for sure, but this is what it felt like:
E-EI: 20
EI-EII: 30
EII-EIII: 40
EIII-R: 60

Thanks

7 Likes

Ty @Bernice now how to get that pet to mythic?

Any way to reset honor?

Maybe we report you and get banned and start over? Lol

2 Likes

I’m so confused by alli of this. I reached exemplary while my first calendar is still giving 1000 gold per day. Do i now miss a whole calendar? Will it start after honorable is finished? If I’m out of town for two days, do i lose both? Poorly thought out and untested idea keeps sounding worse.

Yeah i believe the exemplary calendar replace the honorable calendar, so if you reached Exemplary before the Honorable calendar was over you will loose the remaining day of this one