Honor system infos and rewards

Yeah but they can’t even tap the calendar cause the game crash before

1 Like

So it was 5 pm for me, then 6 pm for me, and now 7 pm… Weird that I have never noticed this before in 2 years.

1 Like

Yeah same here i don’t remember having the post at 8pm

Don’t forget to post the calendar when it get fix ty :slight_smile:

ty so much bro

little bit dissapointed tough lol

You’re welcome.

One thing I think have noticed about the number of Honor points needed for each level of each rank though- think it is incremental each time.

Getting to Exemplary II took more than Exemplary I.
Will need someone else to verify the numbers and correct them I think.

Can’t keep track of the exact amount of points now because I just got quite a big chunk after not collecting tribute since last night.

1 Like

interesting i am only at respected 2 but i also noticed i need more for respected 3
i will try to keep track when i reach it

Yeah, I started to notice it the more I levelled up.

I had wrongly assumed it was a flat amount for each level it seems in retrospect.

1 Like

Im pretty sure about Respected 1 need 10 honor, no idea about respected 2 but i think i got more than 15 for the Respected 3 and still didin’t unlock it yet

So all is good now? The login crash bug has been fixed?

Yep :slight_smile:

Hopefully I won’t reach Revered before reset tomorrow.
Might break the game again :laughing:

3 Likes

i just realise because you climbed so quick you lost 5000 gold :stuck_out_tongue:

I though you would have 2 calendars running at the same time until the 7 days of Honored are over, but it look like when you reached Exemplary you deleted the Honored calendar

Not a big deal since it’s only 1000 gold
Per day but still suck to know you losing some rewards

Not sure if it affects Australia, but the EU is changing how it observes DST this year. It’s as messy as it sounds for developers. I don’t want to talk any more about it because I don’t have a bottle of bourbon nearby.

1 Like

I don’t think he missed out on the previous calendar rewards, it looks to me like this better calendar replaced the old one.

Also I’m assuming the 7 days starts over again when finished.

1 Like

Time to poke the black box a bit. It took me quite a bit more than 10 honor to get the first rank up, somewhat around 15. Theories:

• The internal honor counter decays at roughly 1 honor each day
  • The internal honor counter filters out duplicate honor received from the same player
  • The three different types of honor don’t contribute equally to the internal honor counter

Any thoughts or observations?

2 Likes

I got Respected I only after 14th honor point.

It’s really weird i got mine after 10. Do you know if the same guy gave you multiple honor?

I know same person gave me honor 3 days in a row and i think i should be respected 3 already but maybe if someone give you honor too often it doesn’t count?

How many days from the first honor to the last honor?

I don’t know. I’m not chatting in global chat, so I’m assuming all my honor points were from guildmates.