Honest Rob 10,000 Trophies in 1 Day Livestream Challenge is WEDNESDAY!

Wtg,Rob! :joy: I’ll be watching and playing along with you. Make sure to have your meals ready made, lots of snacks and stay hydrated :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Nice going, Scott! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

To Rob, better get some Red Bull, this is no joke! Good luck and stay strong!

2 Likes

I hope your bladder’s prepared for the punishment it is about to receive :wink:

Go slay those 10k.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Well this ‘low streamer’ gets more views on similar vids than SC (World Event etc) so what the heck is SC? Beneath the Earth?? And I’m streaming on Wednesday as it is a ‘free day’ regarding Gems of War. Nothing to do with anyone else. Keep being bitter and keep hating. It’s what you do best :slight_smile:

What you really mean is you hate it because I get more views than SC (you) and YOU REALLY CAN’T STAND IT can you? :+1: :blush: :joy:

2 Likes

Does it change the fact he posted his streams here?

2 Likes

Oh so it’s ok for someone else if it was a certain or different year?? You get funnier and funnier :joy:

2 Likes

In his world of course! Remember SC started making Gems vids AFTER Tacet, but SC is NOT copying Tacet at all, no no… But anyone that started Gems vids after SC is copying SC and generally gets hated on as he thinks no-one else is allowed to to make Gems vids after he started. The hypocrisy is legendary. But here’s the news. I ain’t going anywhere, and if anything SCs hate drives me even more so it only makes things worse for him. If I wanted, I could make 5-6 vids a day NO SWEAT as I retired several years ok and have SO much free time. Anyway, I’m over talking about SC now, he is who he is. Catch anyone who’s interested in the 10,000 Trophies Sream tomorrow!! :smiley:

4 Likes

It like you even love lying to yourself :joy: :joy: ACCURATE info from Social Blade: HR Daily Views 2401, SC Daily Views (with 5 years head start and 3x subs) 2002

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: That’s where the hate comes from.

2 Likes

Tea is my beverage of choice to keep me going, cheers Hazard :slight_smile:

4 Likes

always 1 sour apple isnt there lol… il be watching on & off good luck honest rob :+1:

3 Likes

This is SO hilarious!! Did you bang your head real hard?? As you say, and noted, I don’t watch his vids, hence: ‘if I actually watch a SC video’ (I don’t, I admit it!)… So how exactly can I be copying him?? AM I PSYCHIC!?! If there are similarities in teams it will often be because there are only 4 team slots with often obvious choices which most people will pick, and as for other topics well everyone does similar vids, but don’t let something as obvious as that get in the way of more hate eh? Anyway, ciao! Done with your bile.

1 Like

Lmfao, just get a life or go complain somewhere else, you are the 1 person whos complaining, everyone else is supportive and just plain kind, so just go away…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Haha BOOYA, in yo face scott/SC lmfao, owned baby… get your facts straight first loool.

1 Like

Well you struggle with truth AND are a hypocrite so what a combo for you! Nice one!

1 Like

:violin: here’s a violin playing slooooowly, just for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, i got the popcorn out, what a laugh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ok I’m done with it, better things to do! :smiley:

1 Like

No, youre jusy an I…T, ill leave you to figure it out, maybe keep you busy for a month and away from here as youre just making your name trash now.

Take a good look at all the comments, do you notice something? Youre the only troll here, youre the only negative nancy here, dont like it, go away fanboy. No one is asking for your opinion, go do something useful like i dont know, get an actual life, worry about real world problems, take your pick.

1 Like

He doesnt click bait, what the title reads is what you get.

Lmfao, you want to talk about being inappropriate??? Wow, you dont fail to disappoint do you.

Bro seriously, you dont like it, go away, no one cares about your nonsense.

Btw, thanks for boosting Honest Robs post with all your nonsense, not so smart hey? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like