Honest Rob 10,000 Trophies in 1 Day Livestream Challenge is WEDNESDAY!

Hey up, just a quick heads up of this slightly crazy Livestream challenge I am trying this coming Wednesday! 10,000 Trophies, 1 Day. Start time will be around 7.45am GMT this coming Wednesday (March 15th). All on a Livestream WITH camera (I better not fall asleep at some point)!! This is going to be about 17-18 hours I think, and I HOPE the Wandering Merchant dudes and dude-esses don’t interfere too much! Hope you can join for a while! See you then :smiley:

9 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

Well I wasn’t sure if it was allowed or not, so if it gets removed then cool, all good. Thanks for enlightening me on the meaning of ‘spamming’ being one message Mr ‘real’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

What is your game plan to maximize the trophy rate?

2 Likes

Phoenicia/Magma Dragon team, stay consistent, and hope I don’t get too disrupted by the Wandering Travellers! Should be able to get around 700 Trophies an hour :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck bro, its a “REAL” challenge :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Will be watching all day, at least u aint nasaly, u talk like a “real” person should out your mouth, not your nose :rofl::rofl::rofl:, catch u Wednesday.

1 Like

OP’s post doesn’t appear to be against any of the community guidelines:

4 Likes

Everyone is welcome to share their links to their own GOW/PQ3 Streams as long as the forum is not being spammed with stream promotion and is it’s own relevant thread. Which I have moved this to, being Community Content.

9 Likes

Yes, hopefully, I’m up to check this out, Rob :joy:. Do your thing man and keep pushing on through. :sunglasses::+1:t4:

4 Likes

@Honest_Rob I’ll be watching off and on …sounds like a fun time

3 Likes

ill be viewing intermitently. but i will leave the tab open :slight_smile:

3 Likes

define “real”

just because rob doesnt do the videos in the style you like, makes him lesser than the top streamers of this game? how about genki, crisp, hazzard. thay not real either. all content for this game is valued. there are so many play styles. so if you have nothing nice to say dont say it.

13 Likes

Keep trying SC :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Jeto :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lmfao, advertising once is not spamming, go look it up and educate yourself.

Its so obvious whos fake account this is , so “uncool” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Always the one negative nancy person when it comes to Honest Rob, the things said are exactly the things said on a certain dying YT channel, you may think you’re fooling everyone but you arent.

1 Like

Yeah again, only one person we all know who would say this…

Its only unwanted by one threatened person (fake account), everyone else ok with it.

Maybe put more energy, focus and positivity into your own project instead of trolling decent “real” people with great content.:rofl:

1 Like

Oops BUSTED :rofl: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Thanks gow, noob, horndog, Graeme, Jeto, thejaz180, Wishkiller, MRnotsoslimjim (haha!), appreciate it! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Ohh, your first live stream, congrats Rob! I’ll be there if I can, but haven’t been getting much sleep lately ^_^;

3 Likes

@Honest_Rob get some trophies on my behalf as I’m slacking :joy:

3 Likes