Hero is a pain in GW

There is also something that I forgot to add @Spyder. Guild statues are also factored into it. Those will give a total of 21 skills points once all of the tasks are completed.

Oh ok, that has to be it then. Thank you very much.

Also, if you’re in pvp stats are added to opponents based on the tier they are in to make them harder.

Hero is a pain full stop at the moment. Underpowered and generally uninteresting… I’d like to see them get a LOT of love…

3 Likes

i use my hero still sometimes.

i always use the weapon “Unfeiner Totschläger” (needs only 4 red mana, so is quickly available and reloaded after use, does good damage to the top opponent).

What use has a weapon with more damage (or damaging more opponents) if it takes various moves to collect the mana with the risk of being hurt or mana being stolen …

I can’t speak for GW, but Archer/Assassin Hero bring a unique mechanic to a Skull-damage team that make them quite valuable.

1 Like

Yeah and also Mecha/Titan.

But the issue is:

• you cannot switch as you want
  • some good weapons are mono-color and so on, not that much easy to put in a GW team
  • some weapons are out-dated in terms of power
3 Likes

This is incorrect. Stat differences are purely due to kingdom levels, kingdom power, guild statues and bonuses from having multiple troops of the same type or from the same kingdom

1 Like

And why not 3-colors weapons?

2 Likes

I don’t see why not, though they’d likely be Mythic and there’d be some suitably horrible RNG factor involved in getting them, hah.

1 Like