Help me choose my next Mythic to craft!

craft rhynax as your next mythic

1 Like

You should craft…hrmm…that one.

NO WAIT, NOT THAT ONE! YOU FOOL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU’VE DOOMED US ALL!

1 Like

What bracket do you play your gw in? I’d say that affects the choice. Plague for defence?
Yasmine’s and euralyi are good troops for gw, plus scorp boosting browns on brown day is powerful. Aby is also a good choice.

Thanks everyone for the replies!

Seems like Yasmines or Eurayli are the top contenders, with possibilities of Abynissia or Wulgarok depending on needs.

To answer Neph, we’re generally in bracket 3 of guild wars, sometimes drifting to 2 or 4.

Sounds like your guild isn’t hugely gw focused. In that case I’d probably craft one of the other more offence orientated troops.

I am sooooo reviving this thread once more because I will have 4k diamonds next week and need advice as well on whom to craft. I know the default answer will likely be “Infernus”, but heck, I’m unsure because there’s loads I’d like.

Okay, let’s summarize:

• I have Aurora, Stonehammer, Yasmine’s Chosen, Elemaugrim, Worldbreaker, Draakulis, Ketras and Pharos-Ra.
  • I am somewhat torn between Infernus, Famine and Plague, maybe Skadi, as mythics I could really need right now. Also considering waiting with crafting in case Voice of Orpheus won’t drop from chests next month; I really want him.
  • I do not have Dawnbringer.
  • I have only a solid team for yellow GW day ready. All other days have either solid teams with only two or three of the color or sucky teams where all have the correct color. Sadness.
  • My main PVP teams are working pretty okay (Khorvash/Valk/Ysa/Mab and Forest Troll/Loyalty/Yasmine’s Chosen/Aurora) and don’t really need the help. Still, any mythic who does well together with Khorvash and Ysabelle, whom I drag everywhere, get a bonus preference from me.
  • I have bad RNG luck and don’t expect anything to drop from chests, ever, so choosing well for the forge is important.

So, uh, is the answer “Infernus”?:thinking:

1 Like

Infernus is super strong and fun to use.

Famine is also very strong and that full team mana drain will save your life many times over. Less obvious fun than Infernus but I’d suggest at least as useful.

You also omit Gard’s Avatar - which is very effective with loop teams and a big favourite of mine for pvp invading.

4 Likes

From that list I would say famine and infernus are the standout candidates. Infernus edges it for me because he works better with more troops and can independently do a lot of damage + generate mana.

Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Who is better for GW? I suspect that since I don’t do PVP except for reaching tier one, but have no good attacking teams for GW, I should do my guild a favor and focus on a GW unit. My yellow team (Gorgotha, Moloch, Worldbreaker, Bard-Hero) does work well, but beyond that, I have issues.
My problem day is red, without a doubt, so Infernus does seem like the better choice, but I’m not sure… especially since Infernus and Voice of Orpheus share colors and I will go for Voice of Orpheus no matter what.

I always felt like Gard does need at least Mercy in there and that’s not viable for GW if a team all matching the color is wanted, right? So I didn’t really consider him.

I’m glad for the quick help. I need to pick a place to farm arcanes for the mythic I wanna craft. :wink:

I would go with Famine myself. He is the one troop in the game where you breathe a huge sigh of relief when he’s filled…almost like you’re guaranteed that nothing can go too wrong. He’s great in GW, and I believe is still the most powerful troop in the game–his spell is amazing for both offensive and defensive purposes–so he’s useful in regular PvP as well, though maybe not as “fun” as some other troops.

2 Likes

You don’t necessarily need mercy with gard, you could use one or two trolls instead.

I use infernus for all 3 GW days, so he’s good value for the diamonds.

1 Like

From reviewing my guild’s tables of suggested teams for GW I’d say Famine is the most consistently used.

1 Like

You know my vote would be Gargantaur. Hehe.

Anyway listen to what other people said, go for Infernus. I see you already have Elemaugrim to pair him with. You could try the classic Rock n Troll team once you got them; Rock Troll - Dark Troll - Elemaugrim - Infernus. It’s good for both GW and PvP and good for both offense and defense.

Famine is also one of my favorite mythic since he’s my first mythic. I use it in GW for 3 days when I feel like to play safer than chasing point. He’s slow but very safe. But again, GW scoring system is designed that less risk - less rewards, high risk - high rewards. So yeah.

Oh Gard… I almost forgot he’s exist, lol. He used to be arguably the best mythic in the game. Until Infernus came.

1 Like

Thanks, guys! Seems like the vote is actually pretty even between Famine and Infernus. I might just go for the one who shows up first in the forge then. Not keen of having another Pharos-Ra-like waiting time, so having an alternative craft is not a bad thing, after all. Just dumb because of the Arcane grinding.

I’m somewhat tempted to go for Infernus first because of me going into red day with a completely non-red team to have any chance at winning against dwarves, so being able to craft a decent red team is top priority. But still, Famine is good all-around and would do well in many team setups. Guess I’ll just farm Arcanes for both of them or whatever. It’s not like I’m close to maxing any Arcane stone need anyway, I can always trait something else. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Did @Sheba hijacked this thread from the OP? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes. Yes I did. The bunnies took over! (OP seemed to be done, though.)
giphyy

2 Likes

There’s no thing as too many bunnies. (Keeping them all on an island is a wise thing to do, though)

I think this thread should be open to anyone who wants to discuss what to choose in the Forge… Everyone is in a different situation so answers will be different.

…Someday the perfect Garganteam will emerge and then we all will be sorry.

2 Likes

They’re just there to plan their world domination in peace while lulling the humans into a false sense of security. They plot and everyone just thinks it’s them looking cute:
bunnycircle

Yup, I think so, too. The people in my guild keep telling me to get Famine before Infernus, but that means they would still have to live with me not having a red day team. Well, we’ll see what the forge gives me to work with in the first place.

I would actually like that. Simply because I’m weird like that and also think that Aurora is the best of the mythics I have right now (well, Pharos’ soul-farming abilities aside). Not many people seem to like her. Maybe I would even like Gargantaur if I would have him (actually I likely wouldn’t as I hate using summoners).

Somebody is seeing right through that.
international-rabbit-day-cats-07

They should suggest you a good red team, then. I rummaged through the forum and went up with a very good suggestion from Oz. Ketras required, I’ve no idea how Infernus could substitute. Or you might fight Dwareves with Dwarves and organize something with Stonehammer/Highforge.

No you wouldn’t, he’s as useless as his dad. At the moment.
This week is Beast week and Aurora shines :slight_smile: But you do Pharos an injustice if you don’t use him for his awesome sniping quality. You can kill the whole other team in a turn with him, when the stars align right.

1 Like

And approving.
giphy

Stonehammer isn’t red, though? I can beat the dwarves just fine… with a non-red team. As I have Ketras, though, I’ll be searching for this team suggestion from Oz. Thanks for the tip!

But at least his dad is just a guy in a costume while Gargantaur is… well, himself. :stuck_out_tongue:
Aurora always shines. She’s awesome. She and Yasmine’s Chosen are a great team.
And well, guess my Pharos doesn’t have much luck with aligning stars, then. Mine is pretty much good at giving the enemy team a lot of free 4-matches of purple. Seems like yours is a god controlling the stars and mine is just a big chicken stuffing itself with souls for Krystara-thanksgiving or something. :stuck_out_tongue: