Hello Ladies!

Like they say, eventually they will be, but it’ll be good to have them now. [quote=“MrsAffects, post:86, topic:19138”]
(the male charmer)
[/quote]

LOL, yea I gotta tease ya for that kinda wording. :smile:

1 Like

Awesome stuff. :+1:

I had really horrible odds to pull him this week as well. Spent 200+ event keys. Got 4 infernal and 1 monolith

And also I am really mad at this event. It’s so hard to have a good summoning team. I spent 15 min in a battle and summoned at least 10 demons and then what happens on the end screen? “Blah blah Lost connection blah blah try again”
Over and over I press it and can’t get passed it this time. But I’m going to keep sitting here and pressing retry because that’s so frustrating that this sucky event is so sucky but yet I try it and can’t even get my rewards…

I opened over 500 event keys

11 infernal king. 2 monolith. 0 Abynissa.

/sigh

The server problems are separate. This event seems REALLY easy to me.

Same. I’m not convinced she’s in there.

1 Like

Just want to say Sirrian checked and confirmed Aby is in there.

2 Likes

I’m tackling this event with the following team:

Any troop with Daemonic Pact
Dark Troll
Void Portal
Abynissia

Very slow as you have only one damage dealer at once and if you’re unlucky you get something like Gorgotha which wastes more time.

Thanks @DonBoba, can you link to where this was said please?

He confirmed it in a private message. I can take a picture of it if you want.

Aren’t the odds of getting a mythic in an event chest really low, like 1 in 1000?

Yes.

But in the case of kingdom-specific Mythic, you have a 1 in 1000 chance of getting a SPECIFIC mythic.

While other chests have higher chances of giving you a mythic, they choose randomly from the entire pool. If you already have a few mythics, there’s a better than good chance that 1 elusive mythic you get blessed with is one you already freaking have.

I understand server problems are separate. But it’s frustrating when I have to use teams I hate and that are very ineffective and then lose my long battle worth of rewards. I did end up getting them, though, since I kept pressing retry for minutes until it finally went through.

Specific demon summoning teams are not very good. I have all troops except most mythics, so I don’t have the demon summoner to help this week. Most battles you aim for no deaths so it’s frustrating having an event where you have to kill off an ally in order to summon. and to do this enough times to finish the event just feels like an annoyance to me. So I only do the quick ones and then forget the event

I also wish that the devs would use this system to mix up the meta. Instead the events usually just complement the already annoying meta. Further buffing the moderately annoying troops like manticore bone dragon emperor k and mab.

I like it when the events make it so a lot of people help out. Like when you get points for killing a specific type a lot of people switch up their defenses. So that in correlation to the buffs would be great if it didn’t directly buff the annoying meta troops.

All I’m saying is it’s a great tool to switch up the meta if done properly.

3 Likes

I noticed monolith is the troop purchasable in the shop this week.
Should it not be infernal king?
Now I’m confused and thought they went back to only selling the old legendary troop instead of the new one. I could only purchase Kerberos and not Forest Guardian in its recent event.

So what determines what legendary is for sale @Nimhain

There isn’t a real hard and fast plan which legendary is in the pack.

We like to try things out and see how they perform.

1 Like