Has to be Duke is now full! Weekly reqs. 1.6 mil gold, 2000 seals, 300 trophies. All events are added up and divided by 30. GW optional! LTs weekly! All weekly events completed, 40k seals

We have one spot open for an awesome new guildmate that is willing to do their part! We did 194 Lts last gw and are currently ranked 103 and climbing. Come check us out and see if we are a good fit for you :wink:

Come give us a try, I can guarantee you will have fun!

We are only 630 days old and doing awesome! Come help us climb!

We are a guild where everyone does their share, we have an active guild chat and all like to have some fun!

Come join us, everyone is helpful and friendly :sunglasses:

We have 1 spot open, come join in on the fun!

Don’t be fooled by our reqs, we are in no way a casual guild. We keep the reqs low for guildmates that are having a tough week, they are still easy enough to meet. If you are a daily player come and check us out!

We need one awesome new guildmate that is looking for a guild where everyone does their part! The opening is for next week. Let me know if you are interested in joining an awesome guild with helpful people and an active guild chat!

We have currently done 126 Lts this gw and are rank 93 and climbing, come help out and have some fun!

We are currently at 137 Lts for this gw! Come join an awesome group of people :grin:

We ended up with 140 Lts after it was all said and done! Come check us out and see if we are a good fit for you

Come join us and have some fun playing!

We are now rank 92, come help us climb!

1 spot open! Come check us out!

One spot open, come join us for gw week! We have lots of fun :grin:

Hi! I am interested :slight_smile:

Here is my info:

Name: Calebius
Level: 1071
Mythic Troops: 9
Kingdom Progress: All level 10+ & power level 4+
Faction Renown: 16,000+
Favorite Troops: Sycorax, Beetrix, Tina-9000
Weekly Routine: 2000 seals and 1000+ Trophies, 500K+ gold to Guild Tasks
PvP: Tier 1 every week
Guild Wars Points per War: 35K+
Play style: Relaxed grinder and always a friendly helper :slight_smile:

I’ll leave my guild if you’d agree to invite me :slight_smile:

@Calebius Are you good with all of the reqs? On events the req are req even if the rewards are done, and daily gw battles are req. Also are you good with the 1 mil gold on gw week? Just trying to cover everything :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m ok with 1 mil gold on GW week.
I do all my battles at GW events.
Any other requirements?

Yes, all events are split up equally between the 30 people in the guild and if someone chooses not to do their event until the end of the week and the rewards are done, the event requirements are still required. That way everyone is doing their part. If you choose not to do discord which is totally fine, make sure to check the guild announcement for all of the requirements for the week. Also if you are going to be off the game and not playing for more than 3 days, please let someone know. We would be happy to have you!

@Calebius Are you interested?