Happy Birthday Geminy Crickets!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Geminy Crickets on our 2nd year anniversary!

@brightcookie founded our guild 2 years ago on January 23, then handed the reins off to me as GM about a year ago. We’ve really grown over time, we’re currently #60 in the world and climbing on trophy count, and compete in Bracket 2 of Guild Wars!

It’s been a long and fun path for us, with lots of friends made along the way. Thanks to all of our members for making our Guild such a special place to play, the community for providing so much information and a never-ending stream of new players, and the Devs for making a game with the staying power of Gems of War!!

Original Recruitment thread circa February 2016: [Geminy Crickets] An active guild wanting any and all players

Current Recruitment thread (Two spots open :wink:): [29/30] ONE SPOT OPEN! Enjoy the game with Geminy Crickets! Top 60, 40K, Epic Tasks, lots of Pets, All Invasion/Raid/Tower/World Event Rewards, GW Bracket #2-4!

18 Likes

It’s exciting to watch the guild continue to grow! :smile:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! :smiley: Well done!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, and grats on the success.

3 Likes

Yeah!! Happy Birthday Geminy Crickets!! :tada::balloon::gift::fireworks:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!:tada: Mordik and I are very happy to belong to this guild!:grin:

4 Likes

Your guild name is one of my favorite GoW puns. :smile:. Best wishes for your continued success.

5 Likes

Congratulations!! :birthday::cake::champagne:
It’s a great guild and I love being part of it!

4 Likes

Only a few days away from my 1 year anniversary with the guild too :smile: here’s to another year!

4 Likes

Really the only reason on why I keep playing this game.
Super friendly, chill and helpful people.:clap::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Played daily for almost a year before joining this guild. Was in an active guild the whole time, but we never got to 40000 seals in a week. Now, in Geminy Crickets, I’m receiving daily Legendary Task rewards, GW team suggestions, news, advice and most of all, motivation to play even more based on the above. Joining the guild was a game changer for me.

Lovin’ it guys!

4 Likes

Wow, 4 years since it’s founding and still going strong! Happy Birthday Geminy Crickets!!!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday from Krystara’s Keepers! :grin:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!
:cake: :cupcake: :moon_cake:

BTW: 2 open spots a unmissable opportunity :wink:

1 Like

I love being part of such a great guild! Happy Birthday, Geminy Crickets! :tada: :fireworks: :gift: :balloon:

1 Like

Shout out to Geminy Crickets for 6 years today! We’re still in the top 60’s on the world leaderboard, and though things have changed at the top in Guild Wars we still compete in Brackets 5-6 while maintaining our supportive, laid back environment.

One of the best spaces to game I’ve ever encountered, this group is friendly, laid back, drama-free, and takes care of business! If anyone out there is looking for a new spot to match gems with a great group of people, we’re currently recruiting for two open spots!

6 Likes

Seconded. This has been my guild home for 5+ years and it’s been a great place and group of people the entire time. Couldn’t ask for anything more.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to you guys! :ok_hand: :bowing_woman: :innocent: :wink:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Geminy Crickets!!

2 Likes

Joined when I was level 132, coming up on 5 years soon. Couldn’t ask for a nicer place to match gems :slight_smile:

1 Like