GW every 3rd weeks what do you think about that?

You can play the game all day long. Just the stuff that’s competitive-rewards-based not. Play PVP all day long, leaderboards there do nothing. That’s why it’s available all the time.
And, in that case it’s like every MMO. Limited attempts/energy to ensure a fair competition.

Just dropping my 2 cents: I detest Guild Wars, so the less the better.

11 Likes

As an end game player, myself, I agree with the echo chamber on here. As far as GW is concerned, I’m in a Top 10 guild on Xbox, and I detest doing GW, always have. I merely do them because I was a member of that guild long before GW was a thing and I wasn’t going to bail on them over one game mode.

So, I’m really excited about new things being added. I just hope the rewards are decent and most of all, that they are fun and engaging. GW, for me, was always filled with frustration and stress. Here’s hoping the new stuff won’t be that way

All in all, I’m looking forward to 3.3 :slight_smile:

10 Likes

For the moment we know next to nothing about the new events. So I prefer wait to know more rather than speculate.
I would just like to comment on this:

Until GW has been introduced, it is exactly what GoW was. So it is not absurd to imagine that it could be the case for raids too.

For bracket 1 it is quite short on the contrary. :wink:

2 Likes

This is like music to my ears.

Excited to see more of 3.3.

6 Likes

I believe its great idea , it will eventually and hopefully lower down top guild numbers bc they play only for this gems 1,5k or whatever they getting , I believe that rewards for top 5 guild should be nerved but thats a different topic .

1 Like

You’re obviously not in one of the top 5 guilds. If you were you’d maybe appreciate the time and dedication required to maintain that position and might think differently about receiving such rewards.

2 Likes

Not I, out with the old and in with the new, I’m pretty excited really to see what the new content brings.

4 Likes

I’m intrigued with what the new modes have to offer, guild wars isn’t for everyone and that these changes should cater for everyone. Not everyone is lucky to be in a bracket 1 guild and reap the rewards.

1 Like

Yes i agree if you take your best team this is too easy but i try to do them synchro with my daily task and something that’s a really good challenge

2 Likes

For platforms that don’t have daily tasks it’s a good way to really put mono colored gw teams to the test too. I usually run them in the dungeon in addition to pvp.

3 Likes

You would be correct in my opinion

So i was thinking about raid boss and for me it make no sense the event only last 30 min.

Let’s say the boss appear at the reset, that’s mean 2am for me so i am sleeping, then my guild destroy all boss in 30 min so i wake up 8h later then realise the event is already over, that make no sense, i think everyone in every time zone should at least get a chance to kill a boss

Based on past updates and the kinds of things they have said when they’ve talked about how and why they design things the way they do, I can’t see them introducing a mode that is going to be a lengthy grind-fest. Just like GW and Dungeons, it is going to be hard-capped in terms of how much time you can devote to it daily (with a matching cap on rewards to be earned). Whatever it looks like, I am expecting that every player in the guild will be able to participate every day, but for a limited amount of time or battles.

6 Likes

But that’s another thing bugging me, if we are limited to a certain # of battle or time, every boss you kill come back stronger so that mean you need more people to kill it every time, so if you are restricted it might be complicate to finish boss. I am really curious to see how it work. Let’s hope we get more info in couples weeks

I’m sure we will. It seems reasonable to me though. Let’s say a raid battle takes longer than a regular battle (assuming the boss has crazy stats and can’t be insta-killed in any way). If everyone in the guild gets one chance per day and each day’s battle gets harder than the previous one if you win, but stays the same if you lose, it will only be the best guilds with 30 strong players that are getting 180 or 210 wins by the end of the week. A small guild or a guild with players that can’t consistently beat the bosses won’t progress as far. The idea that everyone in the guild attacks a single boss (that would stay dead) for the day is just an idea.

3 Likes

They also won’t be releasing a games mode where half of a guild would miss out due to time zones etc! You agree Stan? Come on Ricky, the devs ain’t that daft! Lol😀

2 Likes

Lol i hope cause i want my part of the cake :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll get your cake!
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

1 Like

The cake is a lie anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like