Guild Wars Season Ready to start?

I wonder if I missed the announcement for the guild wars season 2024 to start.
We are already late and need to takeover some weeks to next year, as there are only 10 weeks left. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think Guild Wars comes never back?! @Kafka???

1 Like

Sadly, I do not see guild wars coming back anytime in the near future. I honestly think there are serious problems over in Melbourne because guild wars being delayed this long is…concerning.

And deep down, I know that guild wars will never be the same. Wand of stars as great as it is, started a downward spiral of luck based garbage in pvp littered with heroic gems, Takshaka, and Pharaoh Khafru. It has rendered most other empowered troops besides leprechaun useless and made tactical gem matching a thing of the past.

Sometimes I see guild war team setups with two empowered troops, and I have to take a moment to realize how long we have been waiting…and still are…

3 Likes

Thank you for these great words. . @Darkborne!!! I think that’s the only truth about Guild Wars

1 Like

I agree, the recent highly powered troops and weapons have dramatically changed the GoW battlescape. I just don’t see Guild Wars coming back in its prior form, if at all.

I guess one option would be to bar selected troops and weapons from the event, but I can already envision the war drums being beaten by members upset about not being able to use these hard-earned resources.

Another option would be to significantly alter the Guild Wars format. Would that please….anyone? I’m dubious.

1 Like

Guild wars would be a nightmare with our current troops. As in unplayably frustrating

1 Like