Guild Wars - First Day Delayed a few hours! (27th June)

Any chance the bug with the increased stats on PC will be squashed by then as well?

It kinda sucks that we can’t play GW on PC right now…

1 Like

Doesn’t seem particularly delayed to me… Looks like starting GW battles is already possible.

Is that intended? or should we wait anyway until you say it’s OK?

Certainly was NOT intended - as far as I was informed, the job that starts the battles was disabled until further notice… Just checking for you

1 Like

We have a fix for that - not sure if it will be out today… possibly tomorrow

3 Likes

Thanks Sirrian, much appreciated!

Does this mean the daily notice and rewards will not occur until this process is done? Because I haven’t received the notice of the daily switch with rewards.

I think there is something also tied to PVP… Getting the weirdest repeating screen
(I am getting this right now)

Reboot the game Tai, that made it pop up for me.

1 Like

Thanks - that worked. That’s the first time in a LONG time I have had to do that. Normally going into PVP will trigger it.

Crap I fought Guild Wars already and forgot that I had Warlord IV on. Again. No wonder I ended up doing 2-3. And there isn’t even any notice about this in game.

1 Like

Well, apparently I’ve already won all my weekly battles anyway.

To clarify, I did not actually do any guild wars battles this week. These are my guild wars stats from this week displaying on this week’s results screen, which are also apparently applied to the bracket, where it seems guild wars are decidedly not delayed:

Will this be fixed in the roll back with the other stuff?

3 Likes

Im confused, may we start guildwars or should we wait? its not deaktivated and many peoples did allready their fights.

1 Like

So you think you can do better huh?

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ummmm… I logged into by main account to see the GW delayed message spammed about 20 times.

And then… into the tutorial. xD

This being fixed soon? :stuck_out_tongue:

Still not in guild wars, i hope this works.

I’ve noticed that my guild’s bracket has shifted from where it was yesterday. All 10 guilds are active, but still no word from Sirrian that the procedure is complete.

What to do?

PC/Mobile is complete.
The “delay” message will still display for an hour or so, unless I can figure out how to turn it off (it will auto-turn off about 90 min’s from now)

Xbox/PS4 will be another hour or so.

6 Likes

Ok, not yet since I got a won as a loss.

We should just all skip the whole week so they can take their time and fix it right, anyone else agree?

i think its better if they try to fix it today and let us play - if more bugs occur this week they wil;l be more prepared for next week (count it as this week a beta test for the fix)

if they fix it but we wont play, some bugs that arent fixed may show up next week

but besides to that i wouldnt mind having a break off gw, i just dont think its worth it

Guild wars is up on Xbox but isn’t working properly
I just completed my first battle and had a decisive victory, received 0 victory points and it was registered as a loss in the results