Guild Wars and Rankings

Black Pearl ended 2nd in Bracket 2

But here we are, still in Bracket 2

1 Like

On PS4 the two guilds promoted to bracket one were the guilds that placed first in bracket 2 and bracket 3, not sure if it is meant to be that way though.

Hmm thought magix coming to bracket 1 is strange.

anyone know who finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd at bracket 4 ? XD

Magix finished 1st in bracket 4. We didn’t expect that either. Thought we would end up in bracket 2 :slight_smile:

Edit: Beaverknights finished 2nd and Solophobia 3rd. Solophobia ended up in bracket 3 and Beaverknights are nowhere to be seen, so probably still in bracket 4. Pretty odd regarding the new announced system.

2 Likes

It’s not the top end, but I will say that I’m in The Elders, and we finished first in bracket 8 and moved up to 5. That’s one further bracket than what was supposed to happen.

2 Likes

Yes, because I am pretty sure we are finished 2nd at Bracket 4 and this week we are still at Bracket 4.
So I can say the guild war system still not work as it should be :slight_smile:
Eventhough we won daily GW with pretty nice margin each day (also won against Solophobia)

Edit: our score end up at 2nd place. But when I see the Result tab, it says we were ranked 35??

2 Likes

seems like the issue of jumping 3 brackets (1st place of the bracket) and not moving a bracket (second place of the bracket) may be spread all over the gw ranking?

1 Like

@Sirrian, @Nimhain, @Saltypatra
I understand that Lairs and Web Redesign are the most pressing issues,

but could we get an official response on the matter of GW Ranks?

Like “we know about the issue and working on it”, please?

Hey Venan, we have been made aware of the issue and are looking into it. It’s midnight over here so you likely won’t hear more until later in the morning from us. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you!

Update time everyone!

We discovered the issue causing the strange guild wars brackets and will be implementing a fix. This is being done purely to re-calculate the leader board so guilds move correctly between brackets, and that their opponents are from the correct bracket. While we do this you will be able to open the Guild Wars menu, but won’t be able to access the content inside it.

A few things to keep in mind:

• Guild War Rewards should not be being sent out again (If they do, please let us know!)
  • Players will not lose any progress on Sentinels
  • It won’t change the colour days around
  • It may change your opponents
6 Likes

@Saltypatra is this for console as well? Or pc only?

It worked for our guild (Black Pearl, pc/mobile) just fine, and I hope it worked for other affected guilds as well.
So far no glitches: no extra rewards, upgraded Sentinels stayed, and even customized def teams are at place for each day.
The only side effect - had to register for the next week GW again, but it’s nothing.

Thank you!

2 Likes

We’re back in bracket 3 and all seem fine, also had to register :slight_smile:

1 Like

PC is all finished, console is being fixed now.

3 Likes

Black Dragon, bracket1: on Monday we had 2 Champions, after the update we are facing new guilds but we only have 1 Champion. All new members joined on Monday.

i think not everything got fixed, unless @Jody is not in itrim 2 ? not sure if i pinged the right Jody…)

Correct the first opponent for many members in our guild was from the previously matched opponents prior to bracket “fixing”.

Its the correct Jody. This guild is going to be renamed to Intrim IV. Just taking a short break in a lower req guild for a while till my health improves :slight_smile:

1 Like