Guild War - PvP - Card Imbalances - Cheating AI. Maybe the time to quit

never have gone in deeper acquaintance with her, learning it now it’s an her. apart one time she was trying to explain how she felt was much smarter to put the mythics in a separate list when she made a list of every card by traitstone, i had an hint(NOT PROOF! :wink: ) of her level of IQ.

Oh you know to write an answer without a meme inside. Congratulations ;-).

Construction of your sentence makes me wonder what level of your IQ is.
You can’t write in such manner and talk about other peoples IQ. You can, but people will just laugh at it.

Thank you, take this. throwing up at your face

1 Like

Being condescending isn’t a sign of a good person. Just saying. You started it first :smiley:

You would be surprised, but just know english is not my first language.

I wonder if you are english, because if you are u should work on your writing skills,
considering the amounts of errors you should be the last criticizing :wink:

I am not. My language has opposite writting rules so it’s very hard for me to write in English. I am aware i make a lot of mistakes.
However you were the one questioning other posters IQ for no reason.

1 Like

considering your (plural) behaviour in this thread, i hardly call it “no reason”.

In the average moderated forum people would have been banned for:

-hijacking threads
-flaming
-trolling
-personal insults

you are lucky here.

Oh and also i tend to be more agresiv towarss people i don’t like, and very friendly towards people i do like. I don’t have a crystallized opinion towards you so i don’t know how I’ve addressed you so far. I consider you netral so if I’ve been agresiv in some response to you - you said something i didn’t like.

I never realised you had to write a dissertation to comment on a forum on the internet, oh well better be literate and ditch the " LOL " for, I am laughing out loud right now :slight_smile:

I worked as a moderator mate. I got paid for doing it. You obviously have no idea how moderators function.

1 Like

Ahah, considering your level of maturity you must have been a great one.

But hey, u got paid for it! a good steal! good job! you have my respect! :slight_smile:

I’m out of this topic. Only feeling me with desire to say negativ stuff and I’ve already been marked as the bad guy.

There is a small group in this forum that defend each others and coming trolling less active players (I mean activity on this forum). This forum is not your playground.

Do you really think you help the community like that? You are quite active on the forum, you could moderate the different topics. But no, you prefer to always put oil on the fire. As @Aelthwyn told you, you could have just quote the devs about Ai cheating and that’s all…

1 Like

Oh wow. it’s been hours i get vomited on with “positive” stuff. i wonder how negative you could have been out of your moderator experience.

Ive had the privilege to know Don for almost a year as im in his guild and he is by far mot a mean person. When someone says it how it is and doesny sugar coat things doesnt make them mean… Makes the real.

Just saying. @DonBoba continue on fearless leader!

4 Likes

@Saltypatra - I think this thread has run its course. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOL. no comment :slight_smile:

1 Like